Take. It. Off.

I silently walked into the house making sure to hear of any sounds that might be in the house. I wasn’t sure what time it was but the house was quiet so I assumed that it was at least around mid morning where everyone was off to school and work. I walked across the waiting room making sure to step over that one squeaky floorboard that the Beta was supposed to fix eons ago. I sniffed the air and an aroma of fresh baked cookies made my mouth water and stomach grumble. I went on high alert making sure that I wasn’t caught dead in some guys shirt that just barely covered my behind.

 I entered the kitchen and there it was a plate full of cookies just waiting for the taking and I couldn’t help but comply. I quickly grabbed a cookie and stuffed it into my mouth making sure no one was around while I savored every single bite. God who ever made these cookies needs to give me a recipe. It should be a crime to hide such talent. I danced my way over to the refrigerator opening it and peering in. I was so deep in thought about whether I should get a juice box or bottle of water when my shirt slid up my waist while I grabbed a juice box. A growl stopped me as I shot up hitting my head in the process.

 “Ouch,” I frowned rubbing my head with my hand. When I turned to see whom the growl was from there stood in front of me the Beta’s son Carter. I looked into his dark eyes full of lust as I slowly checked him out. He seemed like he just got out of bed. His long black hair was all over the place, while he stood there with no shirt on revealing a well-built six-pack. As I continued to scan down, I saw that he only had on boxers and that someone was saying good morning to me. I immediately snapped out of my trance and looked up to see a smirk on his face.

 “And what are you doing here?” he asked taking a step forward.

 “I uh…” was all I could get out until he stopped taking a sniff of the air. Immediately his face went into a scowl.

 “What is that smell?” he asked.

 I smirked then replied, “oh it’s just the leader of the hunters shirt.”

He immediately growled at the mention of hunters. I just shrugged turning my attention back to the refrigerator.

 “Why do you have his shirt?”

“Hmm let’s see,” I said closing the refrigerator, “I got lost last night and when I tried to call for help no one answered. Therefore I had to sleep in the woods all night and this morning I met with the hunter and he brought me here.”

 He didn’t say anything for a moment then came towards me grabbing my shirt. I just looked him straight in the eye daring him to do something. He knows he can’t beat me in a fight it doesn’t matter what form I’m in. 

 “Take. It. Off.” He growled through gritted teeth.

“Make me,” I whispered seductively. He moaned in pleasure causing him to draw me closer to him to the point where I could feel his member on my lower abs. I rather felt disgusted with toying with him in this way but it was the only way I could get him to not fight me.

 “You shouldn’t have said that,” he whispered in my ear with a husky tone. Next moment I was over his shoulder while he headed up stairs.

“No stop! Put me down!” I fake cried out trying to play the perfect damsel in distress. That only made him chuckle and I smirked since he thought he was in control. He opened the door to what I assumed to be his bedroom and tossed me onto the bed. The next minute he hovered over me and I gave him my best-panicked look. He just grinned at me while caressing my cheek.

“Now what were you saying earlier,” he said in my ear as his hands travelled up my thigh. I gave an involuntary shiver of disgust but he took that as pleasure.

  “What do you mean?” I asked.

“Oh you just told me to make you take this shirt off,” he said his voice husky as his finger went underneath the shirt. I sighed already tired of playing this game with him. My face turned serious and I let my eyes turn black.

“Game over,” I growled pushing him off me and he landed on the floor. I quickly went towards the door before a rough hand grabbed my wrist. I turned to look at him and he was trying to control his wolf. I just smirked at him and he noticed then he pushed my back against the door. “Playing rough I see.”

 “Yeah, since you seem like the type who seems like they can’t submit,” he said.

 “I submit, honey,” I said leaning in closer until our mouths were a mere centimeters apart, “I just don’t submit to you.” I punched him hard in the abs making him hunch over but I wasn’t done. I pushed him down and sat on top of him with my fist raised he immediately flinched waiting for me to deliver the final blow. Instead, I just remembered that I didn’t have on any underwear so my butt was spread across his aching abs. I smirked once again then slowly grinded against him his eyes widen with lust and he let out a growl of pleasure. I quickly got off him and stood up seeing his member fully erected and I grinned placing my foot on it. He whimpered and I saw the slight pain in his face.

“So are you ever going to make me do anything against my will again?” I asked.

 “No,” he said huskily.

 “Good,” I smiled, “glad we had this discussion.”

 I took my foot off him and headed for the door, when I looked back he was cupping himself. I gave him a playful wink before heading out the door. I made my way back downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a cookie and headed for the door. I could faintly hear the sound of a shower being ran and I chuckled quietly to myself. When I opened the door, I immediately gasped to see Landon on the other side of the door.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So it's funny how when I was typing the cookie scene my mom came into my room with a plate full of cookies. Next chapter I might put into Landon's point of view! So keep reading you'll be in for a great surprise.