Finally Found You

Landon’s POV

“May I help you?” he asked.

“I’m looking for Rosa,” I replied.

“Um can you come back later she isn’t doing too well,” he said studying my features for a minute he looked confused.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Well there is but I don’t know if she wants to see you right now,” he replied.

“Whether she wants to or not she needs to see me,” I said then pushed open the door. 

I was immediately hit by her scent it was even stronger than before. I looked over to the bed where she laid unconscious. I started to walk towards her but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

“Don’t go near her,” he warned.

“Why not?” I growled.

“Because she is in heat and I don’t want you to do something foolish and have her hate me because I let it happen,” he replied.

“Get out,” I growled feeling my wolf trying to surface.

“No,” he growled back.

“Leave me with my mate!” I shouted and his face went pale.

“You’re her mate?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said trying to calm my wolf down.

“I’m sorry I didn’t realize that you were her mate,” he said. “When she wakes up tell her to call Michael.” 

Before I could respond, he left. I heard her whimper in her sleep and I walked over to her bed. She was sweating and clenching the bed sheets in her hands. I took one of her hands and placed it in mine. Electric currents shot through my hand and I sucked in a breath. I didn’t realize how strong the effect would be if we touched.

“Landon,” she whispered her eyes still closed. “I need you Landon.”  

I tightened my grip on her hand and stroked her hair. Even though she was in pain, she still looked beautiful. The sweat that was all over her body was glistening in the moonlight. I watched as her chest rose and fell with every breath she took. I looked at her uncovered stomach and saw her perfect four-pack construct and deconstruct when she took deep breaths. Her long slender legs were tangled with the bed sheets and I felt the need to untangle them. When I reached out to grab the sheets, I felt a hand stop me. I looked at Rosa’s face met with her beautiful hazel eyes. We locked eyes and I could feel all those negative past emotions eradicate. I saw the passion, longing, and suffering in her eyes. 

“What are you doing here Landon?” she asked. 

“I’m here to take care of you,” I replied.

“Where’s Michael?” she asked looking around the room.

“I told him to leave,” I said a little upset she sensed this and placed her hand on my knee.

“Okay,” she said then got out of bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked as she went over to her dresser.

“I need to take a shower,” she replied taking out some clothes from her drawer.

“Oh okay,” I said watching her closely. She shut her drawer then went into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I was astonished that she didn’t seem like she was in any pain. Maybe she wasn’t at the moment and that’s why she went to go take a shower. I heard the water running and knew that she was in the shower. I got on her bed and laid down surrounding myself in her scent. I must have dozed off for a minute because I didn’t notice that she was out of the shower wet and naked straddling me. 

“What the hell?” I said looking into Rosa’s eyes but they were black. Oh no her wolf took over.

“Come on Landon let’s play,” she said jumping up and down on me.

“No,” I said trying to get her off me but she pinned me down with her body. Her chest pressed against mine and I could feel how hard her nipples were through my shirt. Immediately there was a slight bulge in my pants and a moan escapes her lips.

“Dang,” I growled trying to keep control of my wolf and body. “Get off me.”

“Nope,” she said trailing her lips along my jaw line. “If you’ll just play along Landon this could go a lot faster.”  

Before I could respond, she let out a hiss and collapsed on top of me. She hugged me and chanted make it stop. I knew it must a have been a new wave of pain that hit her and she was growing tired of it.  

“Landon,” she said and I looked at her now hazel eyes, “make the pain go away please.”

“I will I promise,” I said.