I Miss You

Landon sent me an email a week ago asking me if I was attending his graduation. I have yet to reply to it. I just found out that I have my final exam the day before and I don’t know if I want to relax sitting on a plane going home or celebrating with my friends. I think I’ll go with celebrating with my friends for 200 Alex. I don’t want to go home then come back again because I promised to go to that party and I actually wanted to stay for a couple of weeks so I can enjoy Japan. Plus I’m still distraught about the video Emma sent me but I think I’ve been coping well since I did start flirting with George. Speak of the devil and he appears. George walked into my room and plopped on my bed.

“Hello beautiful thinking about me?” he asked and I rolled my eyes. 

“Sure,” I said in a chipper voice.

“Oh really,” he said raising an eyebrow and I nodded. “What about me?”

“Hmm nothing much, I was just comparing you to my boyfriend,” I replied.

“Well I do have better attributes than him,” he said with a grin.

I snorted, “Like what?”

“Well I look way better than him and I have an accent that the ladies love. From what you told me about Landon it sounds like I’m a better flirter and I don’t cheat on the girl I love. Besides I wouldn’t have let you leave for a whole semester to study in another country.”

My wolf growled, “My boyfriend is the sexiest man on earth and he is originally from England so he probably still has an accent. I haven’t had much time to spend with my boyfriend so we haven’t flirted too much. I don’t know if he has cheated on me for sure it just seemed that way. And he didn’t want to let me leave for a whole semester but he also didn’t want to be controlling. He wants me to live the life I want to live and I love him for that.” 

Then I realized I just said that it seemed like he cheated on me but I actually don’t know if he did. I want to believe that he hasn’t but that video showed me something different. I want to go to the graduation but I feel like there’s something stopping me from going. 

“Wow I didn’t think you were going to defend him,” he retorted.

“Yeah me either,” I muttered thinking about how my wolf was upset.  

“Let’s push your boyfriend aside and talk about us,” he said leaning closer.

“Um what are you doing?” I asked slowly moving away from his fast approaching lips.

“I just think that you should be kissed often and by someone who knows how,” he said his lips a few centimeters away.

“Really Gone with the Wind,” I said pushing him away. 

“Well that usually works with other girls,” he grinned.

“I’m not like the other girls so that won’t work on me,” I said getting out of bed and stretching.

“Of course you’re not like the other girls that’s why I like you,” he smirked.

I walked over to my laptop and turned it on. I waited for it to load before going on the internet and going to my email.

“You plan on replying to that email,” he said his breath fanning over my neck.

“Yep,” I said pulling up Landon’s email then seeing I had five more from him. “O dear.”

“I see your boyfriend has sent you a lot of emails. He must really miss you,” he said in my ear.

“Mhm,” I said scanning through the emails. He seemed worried and almost threatened to come to Japan to find me.  I cracked my knuckles and started typing a response. While I was typing, I was aware that George was close and didn’t seem like he was moving away. I finished my email and sent it then stretched hitting George right in the nose.