Epilogue

It’s been five years now since our wedding in June and I’m proud to say that I have three beautiful children thanks to that wedding night. Just like in my vision I had several years ago I have one boy, Lance Jason Lockwood, and two girls, Lydia Emma Lockwood and Rachel Elizabeth Lockwood. Lance and Rachel look just like Landon and Lydia looks a little bit like me but more like my mother. We’ve been living in our house and the children always have the other children from the pack come over to play. Amber and Malcolm sometimes babysit the children when Landon and I have pack business to tend to and so far, they’re doing a great job. 

“Mommy,” Lance said as I made his favorite breakfast waffles with bacon in it.

“Yes, Lance,” I said.

“When do I get to run the pack?” he asked.

“Whoa there slow your horses. You shouldn’t be thinking about running the pack so soon,” I told him.

“I know but daddy said that I need to start preparing so that I can run the pack someday,” he said.

“Well I need to talk to your father and you won’t run the pack until you’re ready to run the pack…actually until we know you’re ready to run the pack.”

“Okay,” he said as I placed a small plate of waffles in front of him. “Thanks mommy.”

“You’re welcome sweetie,” I said kissing the top of his head.

“Hey how’s my favorite little boy doing,” Landon said as he entered the kitchen.

“Dad I’m your only son,” Lance laughed.

“That’s true and that’s why you’re my favorite,” he said ruffling his dirty blond hair.

“I hope you don’t let your little girls hear that,” I said to Landon.

“Of course not it’s our little secret right buddy,” Landon said and Lance nodded.

“Good morning,” Lydia and Rachel said in unison as they walked in the kitchen. They’re all triplets but only Lydia and Rachel act as if their identical twins.

“Good morning my beautiful girls and how did you two sleep last night?” Landon asked as he scooped the girls up into his arms.

“Okay,” Lydia said.

“Good,” Rachel replied.

“That’s what I like to hear. Now give daddy a kiss because he has to go to work,” Landon said and the girls gave him a kiss on the cheek. He placed them back down on the floor and ruffled the top of Lance’s hair again. “See you later buddy.”

“Good bye dad,” Lance said.

“Good bye Landon,” I said as he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Eww,” the children said and we laughed that will never get old.

So as you can see life has been good so far. There haven’t been any attacks or any problems with the pack and my job working at the local bank has been good. All my friends and family are in good health and they’re all living happily. And I am now living happily with my mate and our three children. I guess being Landon’s loved but sometimes hated Luna has its perks after all.

 The End...for now at least.