Very important update

Guys, I'm back and alive! I'm very excited to tell you that I have had a new found love for AOT and I'm motivated. For some of you reading this I am currently editing the (what I want to be) the final concept of the story. I want everyone to be happy and everyone satisfied. I don't want my fifth grade writing to be what everyone reads. So, here's the deal. I am currently rewriting chapter two, I have some major plans and hopes for the new and improved chapters.

When I complete chapter five, I will be republishing those chapters. I will have the chapter title, along with an indication saying that it had been rewritten.

For those curious if I will continue the story I certainly will. In all honesty, I had no idea where I wanted the story's direction to go. Now I have a satisfying ending and depth to add to the mc. Please do know that I am very busy, and I will only have time to write during the weekends. I promise that I will try my dilly darn hardest to complete the damn book. Please keep an eye out! My hope is to finish the first five chapters by this weekend.

Thank you for reading this messy note. I currently have a raging headache and cannot focus on one topic at a time.

~Cassie