11

I knew it was Emilio just from the sound of his voice. His body was gluing me between the wall and him. I could hear his breathing getting heavier and deeper. I gulped as I waited in the darkness for what felt like ages.

'What's wrong? You've lost your words?' He mocks me as I feel his knee brushing my thigh.

'Emilio... What are you doing?' I ask nervously. He doesn't answer. He just stands over me and watches me in the dark. Yet the situation slightly excited me. Everything that I said to him before went completely out of mind. My hands started at his chest, slowly travelling up to his neck as I stopped and rested my hands on his shoulders.

'Your touch...' The words barely manage to escape his lips. It was almost like a moan. And I loved the sound of it.

Barely seeing what I was doing, I lean in to what felt like his neck as I left small kisses all over. I stopped at one spot, taking much longer. I could tell he was enjoying it. His hands clenched hard around my waist, pulling me into his torso. He tilted his head back slightly to give me more access, as I took it to my advantage and carried on.

'Baby...' He moans as he lifts my legs up to his side and in response, I wrap them around his waist. By this point, our lips met again, exploring every inch of our mouths. I could feel the way his body tensed as my hands travelled to different parts of his body. I began to play and pull at his hair to get control of the kiss. I could feel his lips curling up into a smile as I did so. I deepened the kiss trying to make this moment last as long as it could.

We hear a knock at the door, and immediately we stop what we were doing.

'Milan?' I recognised who it was straight away. It was Sebastian.

I finally realised how long we've probably been away, and everything I said before meant nothing at this point. I quickly got off Emilio and pushed him away, still in the darkness of the room.

'Hide!' I whispered as I fixed my dress quickly and wiped my bottom lip. I took in one last breath before I went to open the door, without looking back at Emilio for even a second.

'Where were you, I've been looking every-' He stops mid sentence as he stares at my face. My heart was beating so fast at this point it felt like I went deaf in one ear. 'You're lipstick... Why's it all messed up?' He asked, his expression dropping within a few seconds of him realising.

'Oh... I messed it up when I was eating. I was looking for a bathroom to go fix it in and ended up in there.' I laughed it off and so did Sebastian but I couldn't help but think about the way his face dropped after seeing me like this. I felt... bad. Ugh, what I did with Emilio just then wasn't right. My heart broke at the thought of Sebastian's face, even if he was doing the exact same thing to me...

Almost half an hour went by before Emilio finally returned to the ball. All eyes were on him. After all this was his ball. But something was different this time. Everyone began to whisper, and I mean everyone. I looked towards his direction, wandering what everyone was talking about and my eyes immediately fell on the marks on his neck. Sebastian looks at me, just as shocked as everyone else.

'Didn't know Emma Smith would be here tonight.' The man beside Sebastian laughs as he looks over to Sebastian and me.

'Emma's here tonight?' Sebastian asks, curiously which diverted my attention towards him.

'Why do you care?' I ask, jumping at the opportunity to question him.

'No, I was just asking because I thought she wasn't coming tonight.' He smiles down at me. 'And how would you know that?' I question him further, my eyes burning through him at this point.

'Um, Emilio told me.' He ends as he slips his arm around my waist, attempting to avoid a possible argument. I turn back towards Emilio. His eyes were directly on me. I don't know if it was just a feeling or if they really were but his eyes felt as if they were looking at nothing but me.

I watched as he spoke into the mic, admiring the way he came across to people. The power he held from just the way he was standing and the way his voice beamed through the speakers was like music to my ears. Everything he said came out perfectly. There wasn't a single flaw about him.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )