57

It takes him a few moments to react but he eventually does, gripping onto me stronger than I had. His hand falls under my chin, pushing my face in line with his as he takes the lead. His other hand starts at the back of my waist before roughly pulling me in, my body now directly against his.

My palms rest at his chest, my actions becoming one with his. He takes slow steps forward, in turn pressing me backwards until I feel myself hit against the desk.

'You don't know how long I've been waiting for that.' He confesses with hungry eyes, a look I barely could recognise.

But my body yearned for his so much more. And so my lips met with his again, feeling his arms lift me onto the desk behind as my hands rest on both his shoulders.

I feel the slow stokes of his hand on my thigh, squeezing tightly as he gives me a look of satisfaction. I start to mess with the buttons on his shirt, avoiding the ones already undone as I tear the fabric away from his chest.

'Someone's desperate.' He remarks with parted, wet lips.

'I've been waiting just as long...' I breath, his hands returning to me with much more determination.

He starts at my skirt, the material slowly riding up my thigh before making slow circles with his thumb in between. His lips still on mine, he now moves to my hips, gliding his hands up my body, the fabric of my shirt moving with them. With one short break of our kiss, he slips the clothing over my head, shifting focus to my neck. The soft brushes against my waist as his lips touched my body only grew me needy by the second.

The belt of his pants become undone within seconds of my hands landing on them, him also wasting no time on my skirt as he slips the remaining off with little help. But also with little warning, he lifts me off the desk, instead turning my body so my stomach was laying flat against it. A smirk lurks on my lips as I lay there, my ass right in front of him.

Slow circles of his hand against each cheek awake every nerve in my body, the other hand stoking up my bare lower back. He starts at my right cheek, the gentle movements of his hand completely contrasting the harsh slap he lands roughly against my skin. I whimper out, biting onto my lower lip as the sound muffles.

'Louder.' He meets the same spot with yet another rough slap, a louder whimper forcing through my teeth this time.

'That's what I like to hear.' He leans down, gripping my chin with force, his warm breath passing by my ear.

He pushes my back further into the hard wood, my spine arching on demand. And as he continues to strike my skin, this time he was looking into my eyes with each one. It almost made the little pain I had vanish. He made sure to keep me in the exact position he wanted to see me in and the thought of it made my pussy pour.

His spanks became harder with each one, grabbing a handful of ass between each slap he gave but this time he could see as well as hear every reaction I gave. He finishes with one more, cupping the skin of the now red spot before hovering his mouth over the light bruise.

The feeling of his teeth gently digging at my left check causes me to clench hard, arching my back ever so slightly. His two fingers trace the lining of my lip, the fresh fluids still flowing.

'You're dripping already, princess...' He remarks as I look back to him, a grin of content at his lips.

'...It only makes me wanna' taste you more, though.'

I bite down onto my lip yet again, his praises alone making my cunt drip.

And without warning, his tongue passes through my warmth, the moisture soaking his lips. I clamp my legs at the feeling of him inside, his hand quickly taking hold of my thigh before they could close, bringing one up in the air and only exposing me to him even more.

It doesn't stop him from diving in further, his tongue alone making me feel full as he pushes inside.

'Emilio... I want-' I pant desperately, unable to get my words straight as he continues to suck against my sensitive spot.

'What do you want, baby?' He mutters into my pussy, the vibrations only making it harder to respond.

'Your dick.' I plead, not an ounce of hesitance in my tone. His mouth leaves me throbbing as I wait for him to finish the mess with his cock. He comes to his feet, leaning over my frame as he comes besides my ear.

'Make sure I can hear every fucking moan of yours. I haven't heard them in a long time.' And before I could react, the first thrust was made, my walls instantly clenching onto him.

'Fuck...!' I breath out, my own hand held against my mouth to stop any further noise.

'I said I want to fucking hear you.' He grabs hold of my arm, pinning it to my back as he continues to pound into me. Over and over again.

And regardless of the effort I put into holding back the longing moans, I couldn't do it anymore.

With each pump of his, my moans only grew in volume, slowly merging with the sound of our slapping skin.

'Maybe the people passing by the office will hear that dirty mouth of yours.' He taunts in whispers, only making me want to retreat my loud moans but I couldn't.

'Emilio-' I call out with half open eyes. 'So-Someone could walk in.'

'Shh, don't worry about that.' He whispers, the pace of his thrusts increasing as he speaks, making it hard for me to respond.

'That's the thrill of it.'

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )