36

Before we knew it, we were both in the bedroom, throwing our clothes to opposite ends. He pushes me up against the door, smashing it shut in the process before moving down my neck. Small kisses are planted along the side of my neck as he makes his way down to my shoulder. And as my hands are set free, I occasionally pull at his hair with tight eyes as his lips continue to mark my skin.

I start to drag my hands down the sides of his arms, appreciating his toned physique as he continued to suck against my neck. My back pushes off the door, leading him in the direction of the bed before he unexpectedly lifts me from my feet with ever so little effort.

The time I spent in his arms soon cuts short, his grip releasing from underneath as I feel myself drop onto the bed. But his figure follows me down, his face just above mine as he held himself up with his hands.

'What are you waiting for?' I whine, my eyes scanning his face for answer.

'Beg for it.' He orders, a glisten from within his eyes as he falls deep into mine.

'No...' I challenge, but I knew that with just the right amount of convincing, I'd submit to anything he asked of me.

He goes in for a kiss, biting my bottom lip before letting go.

'Then get up and leave.' He dares, his teeth held against his lower lip. But I knew I wouldn't do that, and so did he.

Not wanting to hold back any longer, my lips lock onto his, pulling his body into mine. Our bare skin comes in to contact, electric shocks firing through me, instantly in need for more.

'Beg...' He moans between kisses, slowing down as he waits for me to do as I was told.

'Please...' I surrender, giving him full control.

As soon as he heard the plea escape my lips, he wastes no time, flipping my body over in one swift movement as he puts me on all fours.

'Again.' He demands, as I feel him pushing up against my slit, teasing me in the process as myself soak in need. Giving in once again, I repeat my plea, begging for him to give me exactly what I wanted.

Seconds later, he pushes inside me as I feel his thick hard pushing against my walls, thrusting in and out repeatedly.

I moan into the room, my words blending between cusses and his name. I could feel every pump of his, his hands held against my hips as he controlled my movement as well as his. He pushes my head into the pillow, dragging his fingers down my back before meeting my hips once again.

'Fuck...' He moans, throwing his head back in pure ecstasy. My senses begin to tingle, the sound of his pleasure only turning me on more.

He grabs a fist full of hair, pulling my head so that his face came into view as he bent forward. Our eyes met, him watching me as he fucked me senseless.

His thrusts continue, this time going harder, which in turn makes my moans grow louder. He watches closely as my lip's part further, a sigh of bliss breaking free. He leans down to meet my lips, kissing me roughly while still pushing himself into me with no mercy, making sure each pump of his was acknowledged and felt.

My mind overwhelms with pleasure as I slowly lose control of myself but his lips held onto mine with care. The pace of his thrusts begins to speed up with little warning, a final moan passing my lips. And just like that, we both become undone as I throw my head back down into the pillow.

He falls to the right of me, his chest parallel to the ceiling as was mine.

'You're sleeping here tonight, right?' I mumble towards his direction, my eyes feeling weak.

'Take a wild guess.' His head turns towards me as he rolls his eyes.

'Okay, good. I couldn't even sleep properly last night.' I sigh as I shut my eyes, turning my body towards him as my head rests against his chest.

'Did you miss me that much?' He chuckles lightly, his arm wrapping me from behind as he pulls me closer. My eyes part open slightly as he stokes the side of my face with his right hand.

'No... I just needed someone to help me sleep.' My fingers playfully caress the hairs on his chest, my eyes seductively looking up to him.

'Help you how?' He questions, knowing full well of the answer himself.

'Use your imagination.'

He takes my words as a challenge, his hand moving to my bare leg as he traces small circles down my thigh. He pushes himself up from his resting position, his mouth immediately moving to my inner thigh while his head laid dangerously close to my entrance.

As he leaves wet kisses, starting from just above my knee and inching closer and closer to my core, he pulls at the skin on my thigh, his fingers purposely grazing against my warmth.

He glances up to me, 'Why'd you flinch, baby?' He asks, feeling the sudden tense of my body from his graze.

'Keep... Going...' I order, my head leaned back into the comfort of my pillow.

He offers a smirk before doing exactly as I asked. As his fingers tease up and down my slit, his face slowly makes its way up to mine. He made sure to watch every reaction his touch caused, my face twitching with pleasure as he slips a finger inside. I feel myself tightening, his movements beginning to slowly speed up.

'Moan, baby... I wanna' hear you.' He says, pointing out the fact that I had unintentionally been holding back the sounds that desperately wanted to escape my lips.

Feeling another finger making its way in, I open my eyes as I notice how close his face really was to mine. I could sense the lust in his eyes, his gaze lost as his lips part.

The moans that were smothered by my lips finally make their way out as I fill the room with my groans and whines. But with the already sensitive feeling at my core, it didn't take him much longer to finally make me finish for the second time this night.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )