26

'Please, go ahead Sebastian. I'd love to see how you get out of this one!' I scream at him.

'I love you. I do, Milan.' He lets out, looking down at the floor.

'Don't give me that bullshit. If you loved me, you wouldn't need- No, you wouldn't want another girl!'

'It's more than that, Milan! I'm in the wrong, I know. But please, try see it from my point of view-'

'From you're point of view? How about you think about it from mine. I've been seeing my so called 'fiancé' enjoying himself with another girl for the past 6 months. Lying to my face on a daily basis. Denying it when I asked you straight up. I've seen you kiss her too... I've been trying to see it from your point of view for the last 6 months, and I'm tired of it. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, hoping you'd leave her yourself or that you'd at least come clean. But you're still with her till this day... So you don't have much to say right now, Sebastian.' I explode, all the built up emotion coming out of me as I scream down the hall. My body began to shake from anger as I was trying my best not to cry.

'You knew all along...' The only words he managed to get out were those. After all I just said, that's all he could say back.

'I did... Just tell me this, Sebastian. Why? Why did you feel the need to cheat in the first place? Why did you still want to get married to me, knowing damn well there's another girl!?' I stood there patiently waiting for his answer. There wasn't much talking going on from his part. Perhaps it was the guilt or just the simple loss of words. But I was not about to leave without my questions answered.

'I met April at a business event... We both got along well eventually I caught feelings for her. I didn't expect it to happen but that didn't make me love you any less. I still loved you, and still do.' He pauses for a second, probably thinking of how he should word himself.

'As bad as it sounds... I wanted you both, I knew it was wrong to go along with the wedding but I'd already proposed to you by then and I can't just take it back. And I did still want you to be my wife.' I take in the words he was saying, trying not to break down or go crazy.

I stare at him as I was at a loss for words. I had no clue how to respond. If anything, I should walk out of the door right now. But a few questions still remained unanswered.

'How was Emma involved in all this?' After all, she was the person I suspected at first.

'She found out I was engaged to you that night at the restaurant. April introduced me to her a few days before but didn't tell her about me being engaged. She wanted me to either end it with you or April, or to just keep April out of it.' He explains, still avoiding eye contact.

'Did you sleep with her?' The question I was dreading the most. Deep down I didn't want to know, but I knew that if I left without asking, I would regret it later.

'Milan-' He tries to reason with me but I cut him off.

'Yes or no?'

'Yes...' He answers slowly. 'How many times?' I question him once again.

'A few times... I don't know!' He argues back. Hearing him say it out loud hurt much more than I thought it would. I thought that maybe he'd lie and say 'once' but even if he did, I would've pressured him for the real answer.

'Fuck you.' I turn around to carry on walking away from him as he grabs onto my arm once again. I look back at him, finally making eye contact with me. And that's when pure rage flowed through my veins. I felt so much anger in me in that moment. I wanted to smash every door off its hinges. I didn't want to look at his face for a second longer. I don't know exactly how I pictured this moment going but I knew it wasn't like this. He wasn't as upset as I wanted him to be. But I knew the exact way I could upset him.

'I slept with Emilio. Multiple times. I loved it. Every. Single. Fucking. Time. And I love that man more than I've ever loved you. I want you to know that you will never compare to him, no matter how many times you apologise or how much you think you love me. Because if you really did, you would've stopped all of this shit before it even turned into something more. So fuck you for that and thank you for showing me what love doesn't look like.' I snap at him in pure anger, wanting him to hurt, wanting him to feel what I felt. Why should I spare him from the feeling of heartbreak when it's all I've been feeling for the past 6 months.

'Emilio... You slept with Emilio!? Why the fuck would you sleep with him!?' His tone raises, as I feel satisfaction knowing that I've finally got to him.

'Really, Sebastian? You're questioning my choices when you literally were about to get married knowing there's another girl on the side. It really doesn't get any worse than that.'

'Milan, I fucking love you. I still do. I'm willing to get past it if you are. We're even now-' He tries to reason with me once again before I interrupt him.

'Even? Are you hearing yourself right now? The moment I saw your lips touch that girl, this was over.' I end before walking off and out of the building, not giving Sebastian the chance to stop me.

I meet face to face with Emilio, his car door open, waiting for me to get in. I waste no time stepping into his car, just as Sebastian manages to catch up with me. Quickly shutting the door behind me, Emilio takes one look at me before driving off, leaving Sebastian watching us from behind.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )