19

I wake up the next morning to Emilio rummaging through his things, it seemed like he was looking for something.

'What you looking for?' I ask him, still half asleep.

'Did I wake you up, baby?' He says as he carries on looking through his things.

'It's fine. What are you looking for?' I ask again, getting out of the bed and walking beside him. He turns his head towards me, now smiling.

'What?' I laugh nervously, as he continues to look at me.

He moves his eyes down my body as I follow, realising I was completely naked. My eyes open wide as I hurry back over to the bed. But his arm holds onto me, stopping me from going any further.

He grabs the back of my neck as he pulls me in for a quick kiss. My heart fluttered just from that one small kiss. I smile at him once more before walking over to the bed to find the shirt from last night but I couldn't find it.

'Here.' He hands me another one, noticing that I couldn't find the other one.

I slip into the shirt before walking back over to him again. 'Now what were you looking for?' I ask him for the third time.

'I was just looking for my phone, I can't find it though.' I start walking around the room, trying to help him look for it, but instead I found mine under the bed.

I sat down on the floor as went through my messages to check if anyone had messaged me since last night, since I left without letting anyone know.

I come across Sebastian's messages where he just asked if I'd be back home tonight, but this time there weren't any missed calls. Only that one message.

My mind began to wander as I thought about why he didn't go crazy like last time.

He was probably with April...

I looked up at Emilio, his back still turned to me and I realised... I had everything right here. I didn't need Sebastian. For all I care, he could go fuck the whole town. I really didn't care anymore.

'Let's just go down for breakfast.' Emilio suggests, giving up on his phone.

'How about I have you instead?' I tease him, running a finger down his bare chest. He looks down at me as he lifts his brows, looking intrigued.

'Come on, you idiot.' I laugh as I head down the stairs first and go straight into the kitchen.

I bent down to get out two bowls from his lower cupboards as I feel his hand on the bottom of my shirt, pulling it down. I quickly get up, knowing exactly why he pulled the shirt down.

'You're not wearing anything underneath?' He whispers, his hands still lingering on my butt.

'I forgot.' I whisper back to him, smirking as I look up at him.

'Here.' I pass him a bowl as I walk over to get the box of cereal.

'I wasn't complaining.' He laughs as he starts walking up behind me.

'Just shut up.' I look back at him, rolling my eyes.

He chuckles as he takes a seat and pulls me into his lap.

'Let's sit like this.' He suggests as he starts eating. I knew exactly what he was doing. The shirt that covered me was now riding up my body and I was sitting on his lap bare. He had me seated right on top of his hard and I could feel it through his clothes.

'Are you serious?' I look back at him, whispering so the security guards by the door wouldn't notice. But he only pulls me more closer to him. I looked back ahead, as the two security guards stand silently by the door.

Two can play at this game.

As I go to pour the milk into the bowl, I start moving back and forth slowly, rubbing myself against him. He moans out loud, not expecting it, almost dropping the spoon in his hand.

'Are you okay, sir?' One of the security guards ask him.

'I'm fine.' He tells them as he begins to move his hand down my hip and in between my thighs. He pushes one of my legs out of the way as his hands go in deeper.

Still eating his cereal with one hand, he sticks two fingers inside me and I shut my legs tight, trying not to let a sound escape my lips. But that doesn't stop him. He starts to move in and out of me, curling his fingers inside me. The way his fingers worked as they slipped in and out of me made me want to scream out loud. I finally spread my legs open again, digging my nails into his thighs as fastens the pace.

Not being able to hold it in any longer, I moan into the room with my eyes shut tight. I throw my head back onto his shoulders, opening my eyes slightly to look at him for a few seconds, before closing them again and letting him do as he pleased. The security guards start to realise what was going on and they turn away, clearly amusing Emilio as he let out a laugh.

But he still kept going.

'I'll stop once I make you cum.' He whispers into my ear as he bites his lip, looking down at what he was doing to me. My legs began to shake as clenched around his fingers. He kept the same pace, but this time curling his fingers into me harder. I reached my arm over to the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair, slightly pulling on it.

'I'm close...' I whisper into his ear, pulling on his hair even harder.

'Then cum, baby girl.' He whispers back to me, and with one more push inside me, I came all over his fingers, just as he said.

——————————————

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Also follow my Instagram
(@ miraa.stories )