The Dangers Of Saving A Random Mortal Part 2

I'm Back Bitches!!!!!!!

This is the 2nd part to one of my previous stories. Its not the last part.

This probably sucks cause I've been busy lately and I've had writers block. I'm sorry I've been gone. I've missed y'all.

Comment if you want me to continue this series!

"Neeky, wake up." Will pokes Nico's shoulder.

Nico groans and rolls over. "Stop calling me that."

"You won't let me call you "Neeks" anymore so I had to pick something different. Now, get up. Travis is gonna be here soon. We're going out with a group of people."

Nico rolls onto his back and stares up at Will. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, you have to. And get dressed before I do it for you." Will says before walking into Nico's bathroom.

"Who said you could use my bathroom?" Nico asks as he gets out of bed.

"I did," Will answers as the shower turns on.

"I hate you." Nico mumbles.

"Well, I love you," Will yells.

"How did you hear that?"

"Super strong hearing. Remember."

Nico sticks his tongue out towards the bathroom.

"I saw that."

"How?"

"I have my ways."

Nico rolls his eyes.

"Neeky, will you bring me clothes?" Will yells from the bathroom."

"You should've taken them when you went in there!" Nico yells back but digs through the drawer Will took over and grabs some clothes. 

He opens the bathroom door and tosses the clothes on the toilet. "Here's your clothes."

"Thanks. Wanna hand me a towel?"

"Not really but I will." Nico hands a towel behind him.

Will reaches out of the shower curtain and grabs the towel. He climbs out of the tub with the towel around his waist.

Nico slips out of his pants and tosses them back into his room. He never wears a shirt to bed.

He turns on the sink and starts brushing his teeth. Will pulls on his jeans and shakes his head like a dog.

"Gods damn it! Solace!" Nico shouts through a mouthful of toothpaste.

"Watch the language, Neeky. You kiss your father with that mouth?" Will smirks.

"If I kissed my dad he'd smite me," Nico says after he rinses out his toothpaste.

"I don't want you to get smoted." Will throws his towel in the dirty clothes basket.

"I don't want to be smoted."

Will reaches around Nico and grabs the brush. Nico stops Will's hand. "Don't even think about it?"

"Please?" Will pouts.

Nico slumps. "No braids like last time."

Will smiles widely. "I got something better." He runs the brush through Nico's long hair. Finally, he twists the hair into a messy bun. "Where's that bone clip I got you for Valentine's?"

Nico opens a drawer and pulls out a clip in the shape of a leg bone. Will secures Nico's hair with it.

"Look at me." Will orders. "Oh, you're so adorable!"