god of Mischief on Midgard?: Part(1)

Summary:

Loki is sent to Earth as punishment for his crimes.

1st person: Loki

"THOR I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I yell at my older brother.

"Why?" He looks at me.

"Because I attacked their planet. What if they don't like me?" I whisper.

"They will."

"No they won't. Nobody likes me. Odin doesn't like me, you don't like me,Asgard doesn't like me,Midgard doesn't like me, my own father didn't even want me."

"That's not true. The only true thing you've said is that you attacked Midgard. You have to pay the price. It's this or staying in the dungeons here for the rest of your life. Pick one. I did break you out of prison to save Lady Jane's life. Then you died. Then we fought Hela and Surtur. You need to pay the price for attacking Midgard and impersonating a king."

"Fine I'll go to Midgard." I growl out.

"Great. Man of Iron already knows I'll be coming. He doesn't know about you though."

"Let's just go." Thor grabs my arm and walks me to the Bifrost.

Heimdall greets us. "Hello Thor." My 'brother' moves from in front of me. "Oh and Loki. What brings you here today?"

"We are going to Midgard."

"Alright."

We get in position and Heimdall puts the sword in the slot. He sends us down to Midgard.

I slam into the ground and trip over Thor's cape. I face plant into the grass.

"Uncle Thor!" A joyful voice yells out. I look up. Thor doesn't have any other siblings but me.

I look at my brother. "That's not mine is it?" I ask. Silently begging that it not be. I pick myself up off the ground and brush off my dark green and gold Asgardian armor.

"Brother! Of course he's not yours. Why would he be yours?"

"Uh cause he called you Uncle." I sass.

"He's the Man of Iron's son."

"Toby has a son?"

"It's Tony and yeah I'm his son. Peter Parker-Stark. I'm not his biological son. He adopted me a couple a months ago after my Aunt kicked me out of the house. I'm Spider-Man. When she found out she wasn't happy. Tony took me in. The Avengers are like my family. I call them all my Aunts and Uncles. Except for Wanda and Peitro they're like my siblings. Shuri is my BSF. Or Best Super Friend. Ned is my BFF. Who are you? Would you like to see my lab? I can do cool tricks! Wanna see? That's a cool outfit. Is it leather? Can I touch it?" He keeps babbling on and on.

Finally when I feel like I'm going to make him explode Toby comes out.

"Peter! Why are you harassing Uncle Thor?" His eyes land on me and harden. "And apparently Loki too. Thor why is he here?"

I wonder off as Thor explains my situation to Toby.

That stupid kid follows me. I turn around on him and get up in his face. "Listen I don't like Midgardians at all. I especially don't like tiny ones that talk too much and follow me around. So go away!" His lip trembles like he's about to cry. He runs back to Toby.