New Books:

AN:

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I'm back and here to stay. Thank you to everyone who stuck around even while I was gone for almost a year.

I'm putting this here because this is my most popular book. I'm counting on people actually answering.

I have some book ideas that date back to about three years ago that I've never written. Im going to give a summary of each and ask yall if you'd be interested in reading it.

Please, please, please actually respond.

Love yall and thanks for the never ending support

1.

Draco Malfoy and the Secret of the Past:

Harry James Potter and Draco Lucius Malfoy were twins separated at an early age.  Narcissa Malfoy wants her child back because she loves him but  Lucius Malfoy wants Harry back to use him to aid the Dark Lord in conquering the Wizarding World. When Harry refuses his life is threatened. Will Draco step up and rescue his brother or will he back down and become a follower of Voldemort?

2. 
Body Invader

Evra is a parasite from another planet. Forced to relocate to earth and use innocent humans as hosts.

Evra lives like this for many years. Uncaring about the trail of death he leaves in his wake. Until he chooses Nile as his next host.

After Evra accidentally reveals himself to Nile the human believes he can help Evra become human.

But there are people in the world who would do anything to contain the parasite sharing Nile's body.

Can Nile protect himself long enough for Evra to become human?

3.
Zabrubion: Rising Warrior
.
Desladar has grown up hearing the stories of how his race came to be. Knowing that leaving the borders of his kingdom would be suicide. He is perfectly content to spend the rest of his immortal life inside the palace as a scribe. Or that is until his older brother goes missing on patrol. When the King decides his brother deserted and his family loses their noble status and are treated as no better than beggars Desladar knows something has to be done. He knows his brother would never desert...so what happened to him? Desladar leaves the safety of the kingdom to venture into the perilous realm of Zabruvion in search of his brother. He quickly realizes a missing Fire Nisoi is the least of his people's worries and that he is wrapped up in a prophecy that dates back to the creation of his race

4.
Guardian

Guardian Angels used to live amongst mortals protecting them. Now, the Guardians have closed their gates and it is forbidden to interact with mortals. They still protect the mortals but they do it from afar.

When Eldarian turns 118 he is assigned his mortal to protect. Trillion "Trip" Hart. Eldarian notices something off with Trip. He's not fully human. Trip's existence could start a war.

To stop this Trip decides to kill himself. He can't start a war if he's dead. Right? It is Eldarian's duty to protect Trip at all costs.

The only way to do that is for Eldarian to break the Guardian's most sacred rule and leave the kingdom. He must save Trip and protect them both from the swarms of Guardians who are searching for them both.

If Eldarian succeeds in his duty he may break down the Guardians' walls and release the Guardian Angels back into the world to continue protecting

5.
Double-Sided

The Plan:

Step 1: Create an alias/backstory

Step 2: Get gadgets

Step 3: Go undercover

Step 4: Befriend Captain Beckett

Step 5: Learn about the criminals on the ship

Step 6: Get into Captain Beckett's inner circle

Step 7: Report back to the FBI

Step 8: Change the ship's course

Step 9: Ambush and apprehend Captain Beckett and the rest of the crew

Step 10: Get paid and go home

Everest messed up. He messed up bad. Because falling in love with the Captain's brother was never part of the plan.

6.
Through Hell For You

Halen finds out he is a demigod and the son of Hades. He is taken to Camp Half-Blood along with his best friend Sage.

One night Halen mysteriously disappears. Sage volunteers to go on a quest to rescue Halen.

Sage, along with Halen's sarcastic half brother, sets off on a treck
through the Underworld to rescue Halen and maybe even stop an all-out war between the Olympians.

7.
It Started With A Thought

Gage Riordan never had a perfect life. His Mom was never around and his Dad never cared about him or his brother. The only light in his life was his twin Kael.

When tragedy strikes the family and Gage's life is turned upside down he spirals into a deep abyss of depression and doesn't know who to turn to.

He decides to end his life. What good is being alive doing him anyway?

It's fate that brings Gage and Peeta together. Peeta vows to make Gage's life better. He will stop at nothing to make the hurt go away.

Gage gives Peeta until the end of the school year to prove to him that life is worth living or he will take his own life.

Can a fifteen-year kid show Gage that he is wrong about life in time?

8.
Mutant Not Monster

Zevry has never met a mutant, run away from home, saw someone die, or fought in a war before.

But when Zevry's best friend suddenly disappears without a trace he has no choice.

Zevy is thrust into the middle of a plot to destroy all mutants once and for all.