Suite Life in Avengers Tower

THIS IS MY AVENGERS AND SUITE LIFE ON DECK CROSSOVER... ENJOY

"Cody, want to go play basketball on the ski-deck to annoy Mr. Moseby?" Zack asks as he bounces a basketball around Cody's room.

Cody shakes his head from behind his computer. "Not right now. I'm busy trying to win a contest."

Zack makes a disgusted face. "Haha, Nerd. I can't believe you'd rather do a contest than hang out with me."

"I can't imagine why I would ever do that." Cody snarks. "The prize for the winner is a visit to Tony Stark's lab at Avengers tower."

Zack screeches to a halt and faces Cody. "You get to meet Iron Man?"

"If I win, yes."

Zack plops down on the bed next to his twin. "I'm interested now."

"Of course you are. I have to get a perfect score on a quiz about the Avengers and invent something that impressed Tony Stark."

"The first part is easy."

"No, it's not. These questions are insane. Who could possibly know Captain America's middle name?"

"Me and anyone who actually pays attention to the Avengers." Zack yanks the computer away from Cody. "Give me that. I'll do the quiz and you go invent something."

"You can't do that! I'm supposed to do it alone." Cody stands from the bed.

"Hello, we're twins. We're a package deal. They have to take us both."

"Oooh. I'll get started on my invention."

"You do that." Zack lays on his stomach and focuses intently on what shoe size Thor is. Cody leaves the room to visit Kirby for tools.

Hours later when Mrs. Tutweiler walks into her classroom for her break she's met with the sight of Zack balancing the computer with one hand while Cody holds the other out with a large frame taking up most of the living room area. The bathroom door is open with bath products trailing out.

"Stop moving your arm!" Cody smacks Zack on the back.

"I need my arm! I have to finish this test!"

Mrs. Tutweiler does a double take. She could've sworn Zack was the one with the computer. She must have made a mistake. "Zack, let go of Cody and let him finish his test. I'll ask about the mess later."

Zack groans. "I'm Zack."

"You were taking about taking a test."

"Yeah, to win a contest."

Cody yanks Zack again. "I need to measure the width of the-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just hurry." Zack moves his arm back into place.

Mrs. Tutweiler gives them an incredulous look. "What is going on in here?"

"Zack and I are trying to win a contest."

"You want to do a contest?"

"He only wants to help because the winner gets to meet Tony Stark."

"There's two of you."

"We're twins. Where one goes-"

"- the other follows."

Mrs. Tutweiler shakes her head. "You're getting along so I don't care. But get that contraption out of my room."

"Come on, Zack. Let's go to the ski-deck." Cody starts pushing the invention out of the room.

"Wait, don't do that." The door slams cutting her off. She waves a hand at the door. "Nevermind. You're Moseby's problem now."