Remembering The Fallen

AN:

SO ENDGAME SPOILERS!

ALSO THIS IS CRAP! SORRY.

"Okay guys we're going to Peter's school. We need ideas on how to embarrass him." Clint Barton says.

All the Avengers are sitting around a meeting table.

"Okay first why are we going to Peter's school?" Scott Lang asks.

"It's in honor of us defeating Thanos." Clint says and his eyes tear up a little.

"Oh." Scott says.

Everyone's mood plummets as they remember those who they lost in the biggest fight of their lives.

(Okay so Tony and Natasha are dead in this. Steve is also old in this story.)

It's been almost three months since they fought Thanos but the wounds are still fresh.

People have been reappearing for a while. Families have been reunited.

The only one that didn't come back was Loki. Thor was extremely upset and went off to deal with his grief in space while leaving New Asgard under Valkyrie's rule.

Midtown High decided to dedicate a day to the Avengers and all the superheroes who helped defeat Thanos.

They waited a few months though since some people were still  appearing. After three months they finally decided that the people who haven't came back yet aren't going to come back.

One of these people was Peter's Aunt May. Peter was distraught that both his mentor and his Aunt died. Tony had semi adopted Peter. He called Peter his son. Peter called him Dad. The Avengers started calling him Parker-Stark.

Clint quickly stepped in and adopted him so he wouldn't be placed into an orphanage. Laura was okay with it and Peter gets along great with Clint's kids.

Since then Peter has taken to calling Clint 'Dad' and Laura 'Mom'. He says he now has five siblings.

Lila,Cooper, Nathaniel, Wanda and Peitro.

Clint hasn't adopted the Twins but it's an unspoken rule that they are Peter's siblings.

Clint lives in the Tower along with his family. Laura was okay with moving after the events of fighting Thanos.