The Reveal

AN:

HEY Y'ALL THIS WAS REQUESTED BY av3ngr3rs IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO CHECK THEM OUT. THEY'RE GREAT. ALSO THE TITLE WAS PICKED OUT BY THEM. SORRY IF THIS ISN'T WHAT YOU WANTED. I'M ALSO I'M SUCH A JERK FOR TAKING ALMOST THREE MONTHS TO GET THIS OUT. I HAD AN AMAZING CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS. I WAS WAITING UNTIL I GOT PAST IT BUT FELT BAD ABOUT TAKING SO LONG SO I WAS LIKE SCREW IT I'LL JUST GO WITH WHAT I'VE GOT. SO I'M SORRY IF IT'S BAD AND THE ENDING ,OR ALL OF IT, IS RUSHED. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANOTHER ,BETTER, WRITER TO DO YOUR REQUEST.

PLEASE REQUEST. I NEED THEM.

PETER HAS BEEN LIVING WITH TONY AND THE AVENGERS EVER SINCE HIS AUNT MAY KICKED HIM OUT AFTER FINDING OUT HE'S SPIDER-MAN.

Summary:

Peter gets Valedictorian and needs help with writing his speech so he consults his family.

"DAD! Peter Stark yells as he runs through the tower.

"What?" Tony yells back to his excited son.

"I'M VALEDICTORIAN!" Peter screams as loud as he can. " CAN YOU BELEIVE IT?"

Tony chuckles. "Yeah I can. You're the smartest person I've met. Besides me and Brucie."

"I know! But like this is amazing! I can't believe it! AHHHHHHH!" Peter screams and jumps on the ceiling

The elevator opens and the Avengers run out.

"What's wrong! We heard Peter scream!" Steve yells and looks around .

"Correction. You heard Peter scream." Clint clarifies.

"Nothing's wrong guys. Calm down." Tony says.

"Then where is Peter?" Bucky asks looking around.

"Wow. For a super soldier you're not very observant." Loki mocks. "Hi Peter." He waves to the teen on the ceiling.

"Hey Lokes!" Peter exclaims happily from the ceiling.

All of the Avengers jump at the sound of his voice.

Peter lowers himself,head first, down to the ground. He flips and lands on his feet.

"Guys! Guess what!"

You lost your powers?"

"You pranked Clint again?"

"We're doing another challenge?"

"You finally asked out MJ?"

"We're going to Hawaii?"

"It's actually Christmas?"

"You're pregnant?"

The Avengers fire answers at Peter. Each one more outlandish than the last.

Peter finally holds up his hands to quiet them down.

"No. Later. Definitely but later. I already have a girlfriend. I wish. No. And no!" Peter answers all of their questions impatiently. "Now shut up!" He tells them.

"Uh you told us to guess." Loki replies sassily.

"Well I did but now I'm telling you to shut up."

"Don't tell me to shut up."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm older."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh."