Who Is He?: Part 2

IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG. IM HAVING ISSUES WITH MY ACCOUNT AND PHONE.

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF ONE MY SERIES. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SO I WOULD RECCOMEND REREADING THE PART DIRECTLY BEFORE THIS WITH THE SAME TITLE BEFORE READING THIS ONE!

Steve pulls away from Bucky reluctantly. He winces as he sees the disbelieving looks he receives from the team. Sam's brain is still short-circuiting.

Peter's eyebrows are furrowed in confusion. Shuri is inching toward T'Challa. She tugs on his sleeve until he looks down. "Americans are weird." She whispers. He nods.

Bucky looks at Steve and steps closer. "Who are they?"

Tony steps forward. "Who are we? Who are you!? Capsicle, you have some explaining to do or we're gonna have a come to Jesus meeting."

Bucky angrily pushes Steve behind him. "Are you threatening him? Let's go."

Steve grabs his arm. "Buck, no!" He looks at his team. "I think we all need to sit down and have a chat." He looks down and blushes. "And probably put on some clothes."

"I think that's a good idea," Shuri says just now noticing that she is standing in a room with multiple half-naked men. And her best friend is standing beside her in just his underwear.

T'Challa reaches out a hand and covers her eyes. She sighs. "It's not like I've never seen it before."

Clint turns to her. "Um-What?"

"I've accidentally walked in on Challa before. At least both times he's had his underwear on." She shudders.

Tony waves his hands wildly. "No. No. No! Nobody is going anywhere. Naked or not! We're going to sit down and discuss why the heck Cap is hugging the random guy who broke into my tower and also happens to be Cap's favorite thing to draw."

Steve blushes. "What? How do you know? Have you been snooping in my sketchbook?"

"It was an accident!" Sam shouts.

"You too?"

"I didn't mean too," Natasha says quickly.

"Neither did I!" Clint backs away a little.

"It was not my intention to look at your drawing, Mr. Rogers," T'Challa says sheepishly.

"I'm so confused." Peter mumbles.

Shuri nods. "Is this why we're never allowed to hear the " Grownup" conversations?

"If this is what they're like then I'm glad I'm not allowed to hear them," Peter responds.

Bucky grasps onto Steve's upper arm. "Stevie, you still draw me?" He asks teasingly.

Steve blushes to the roots of his hair. "Would you believe me if I said no?"

"I would be insulted. I'm gorgeous. Why wouldn't you want to draw me?"

Steve chuckles. "Of course I still draw you, jerk."

Bucky ruffles Steve's hair. "Punk."

Sam stares between them. "Ugh. Is this not weird to you? You said you thought he was dead. And you dont find it weird for him to turn up here with a metal arm at all?"

"Not really. We've seen some really weird stuff." Steve answers. "He's my best friend."

"I was taken prisoner for weeks. During that time Steve had joined the army and became Captain America. Next thing I know this little punk shows up to rescue me. Looked completely different. I didn't bat an eye. Now, it's time to return the favor. I'm showing up out of the blue looking completely different." Bucky says.