Why Do Teenagers Hafta Fight Part 2

The Avengers have had peace for about a week. The kids still aren't unstuck from each other but they don't fight any more. Well at least as much. Whenever an argument breaks out among them they quickly stop because of the chain tightening.

They still won't make up though. As they do is sit and glare at each other. She two get tired of glaring at each they'll swit h and start glaring at someone else.

Loki is enjoying the show. The other Avengers are just waiting for the kids to make up and finally be done with the fighting.

On the up side life around the tower had been fun.

The screaming while one's trying to use the bathroom. Thank gosh the lower floors have communal bathrooms with more than one stall.

Although more than one employee has been shaken up by seeing four teenagers chained together ,two of which are boys, enter the ladies bathroom.

Wanda and Shuri vehemently refuse to go anywhere near the men's restroom so Peter and Peitro are forced to use the ladies bathroom.

It's a very awkward scenario. The one who needs to use the bathroom goes in a stall while the other three sit in the floor with the chains going under the door. How they achieve this you don't wanna know. After one is done and the have washed their hands if another has to use the bathroom then they start the cycle all over again.

One poot, new, college intern was scarred for life when she entered the bathroom to find two teenage boys sitting on the floor of the ladies bathroom with chains leading into two stalls. She quickly ran back out of the bathroom screaming. Other interns and workers were quick to assure her that working at the Avengers Tower was bound to have some weird experiences. Needless to say the poor girl didn't use that bathroom tje rest of the day. That was the day that Wanda and Shuri both had to go to the bathroom and neither could wait so they both went at the same time.

The poor teneagers spend most of their time in the bathrooms because one of them always has to pee.

-----

Sleeping is a whole new ballgame.

Tony bought two futon beds and put them in the living room against the couch. The bed on the end is left as a couch while the one in the middle is laid down into a bed. They have to find a way to get them all to lay down and get comfortable. It's not a very fun thing to do. Mostly cause everytime they get comfortable one has to pee.

By the time they finally get situated and no-one has to pee they're all tangled up. One laying long ways, one is laying beside that one. The other two are trying to may diagonally. It doesn't work out very well. Someone is always invading someone else's personal space and the girls don't like that very much. Everytime somone shifts it moves everyone.

They all have to have someone help them up in the mornings. Meaning they're stuck with each other until help comes along.

-----

Changing is a other issue.

The girls want to try on a million different outfits until they find one that is just right for that day. The boys don't care and just wanna get dressed. Obviously they can't exactly get dressed because their wrists are all connected so one by one the chains poof away so two can get their britches changed and half their shirt on. Then they connect back again. Then the chains on their other wrists are poofed away so four people can get dressed. This continues until everyone is dressed. Obviously the girls change in the bathroom stalls the boys change out in the bathroom area. They put a sign on the door that reads 'Warning Teenagers Changing In The Open. Do Not Enter'.