The Dangers Of Saving A Random Mortal 1

An: This Is A Crossover Between Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus And Marvel.

Summary: Nico is caught on camera using shadow travel to save a teen's life. The Avengers think he may be dangerous and wish to talk to him. But first, they have to find the mysterious teen.

mysteriouslyfound This Is For You.

You Just Said Percy Jackson And Marvel. You Didn't Specify On Characters And I Already Had A Request For Percy And Annabeth So I Picked Someone Different.

If You Want Me To Write Another One With Different Characters Then I Will. Just Ask.

Anyways, I Hope You Like This And Thanks For Requesting.

"I still don't understand why I have to do this," Nico grumbles as Will pulls him down the busy street.

"Because you need better people skills," Will says exasperated.

"I have good people skills." Nico protests.

"Neeks, insulting someone anytime they talk to you is not good people skills," Will says like he's speaking to a small child.

"Sure it is. It keeps them away so I must be doing something right."

Will shakes his head. "That's not what it- Never mind. Forget it. We'll go to Mcdonald's then back to camp."

Nico perks up. "Mcdonald's?"

"Only because I don't have much mortal money and it's cheap," Will says quickly.

Nico leans in close to him. "There's plenty of banks around. I can shadow travel us in out quickly."

"For the last time, Nico, we are not robbing a bank!" Will shouts.

An older couple looks at them as they pass. "I apologize for my friend. He was dropped on his head too many times as a baby." Nico says and pats Will's arm. The woman nods understandingly and the couple walks off.

Will blushes bright red. "Really? Dropped on my head?"

"Sometimes I wonder if it actually happened?"

Will gasps dramatically and lunges at Nico. The younger boy takes off running down the busy sidewalk. Will chases after him shouting "sorry!"s as he goes.

Will catches Nico outside of a school. He wraps his arms around him and spins. Nico shrieks as he's lifted off the ground. All of a sudden he goes rigid and looks around wildly.

"What is it?" Will asks in concern.

"Someone's about to die."

"Nico, I've told you before it is rude to tell someone they're about to die."

"No, someone is about to die! I can feel it!" Nico shouts panicking.

People stop and stare at the crazy teen screaming about death. The school had let out a few minutes before they got there but a few stragglers were still hanging about.

A boy walks out of the school looking at his phone. "It's him," Nico whispers.

"Huh?" Will wraps his arms around Nico's waist.

"It's that kid. He's going to die soon." Nico points to the boy.

"Are you sure?" Nico turns to glare at him. "Never mind!" Will squeaks.

Nico shrugs Will off and runs at the boy. He's still a distance away when he sees a car speeding out of the student parking lot. The kid has earbuds in and isn't paying attention.