The Best Way To Anger Loki

Summary:

Someone takes a prized possession from Loki and he just wants it backs.

AN:

SO THIS IS CRAP. IT'S A CRACKFIC. JUST A RANDOM IDEA I HAD WHILE EATING A POPTART. SO ENJOY.

Loki storms out of his room screaming bloody murder. Magic flares around him. The sounds of glass breaking sounds around the enraged god.

Natasha and Clint look up surprised when Loki barges into the living room.

Clint drops his gaming controller in surprise and Nat calmly lays down her book.

"WHERE IS IT?" he screams.

The SHIELD agents look at him in confusion.

"Where's what Loki?" Clint asks softly.

"You didn't take it?" Loki asks.

"Take what?" Natasha questions.

Loki groans annoyed and leaves the room in an uproar.

Nat and Clint look at each other then at all the glass littering the floor from where Loki blasted the windows.

"Should we clean this up?" Clint motions to the glass.

"No, let Stark handle it. It's his tower anyway." Natasha says and goes back to reading.

Clint shrugs then picks up his game controller and continues playing.

Loki walks through every level of the tower interrogating every Avenger he comes across.

None of them have taken what he is looking for.

Loki teleports back to the common room, screams and falls to the ground.

The other Avengers have gathered for a movie night while Loki basically destroyed the tower.

Thor jumps off the couch and runs to Loki.

"Lokes what's wrong?" He asks panicking.

"It's gone!" Loki says sadly.

"What's gone? Brother, what's gone?"

"Thorin! Thorin is gone! Okay, I lost him or something! Nobody has seen him or taken him!" Loki starts sobbing.

"Okay who or what is Thorin and why is Loki so upset?" Sam asks.

"Thorin is a possession of my brother's that he holds most dearly. It's lost and he is extremely upset." Thor explains.

"Okay well none of us would ever take anything that belongs to Loki. We're all too scared, except maybe Nat, and nobody can get on our floors it's too secure. I'm assuming you have already looked your room over for whatever it is you've lost?" Bucky says looking at Loki.

Loki nods sadly.

"Then there is only one person who would take your belonging." Bucky finishes.

"Stark!" Loki growls before standing up.

Thor stands up also and grabs Loki restraining him.