The Dangers Of Saving A Random Mortal Part 3

I am so sorry for this chapter.

I sprained my ankle from literally tripping over air in my room. I was kinda high on meds.

I also just finished reading Carvalle School Of psychopaths

This is literal shit that makes no sense but here ya go i guess

Again I apologize. I honestly don't know what i was thinking when I wrote this shit

Nico wakes up in an open room. There's nothing but a small bed, chair and pot. Nico wrinkles his nose. He's a prince there's no way he's pissing in a bucket.

He presses a hand to his head. He has a headache but not one as bad as some of them he's had.

He reaches for the shadow the bed casts but can't keep ahold of it. He tries it again with the same result.

Nico knows someone must be watching him and doesn't give them the satisfaction of freaking out. He knows Chiron is organising  a quest to find him by now. Even if he doesn't Hades won't sit around idly while someone kidnapped his heir. Either way Nico estimates he'll be here three days at the most.

He swings his legs over the side of the bed. He scowls when he notices his shoes are gone. His hair falls into his face and Nico brushes it back angrily. These fuckers won't get away with taking his present from Will.

He jumps when a voice speaks. "Nice to see you awake. Director Fury, wants to know if you'll calmly talk with him?"

"Who the fuck are you!" Nico shoots to his feet and reaches for his weapon. His eyes widen when he realises he doesn't have it.

"I am Friday. Tony Stark's assistant."

"I am not talking to anyone! Let me go you motherfucking psychos!"

"I cannot do that."

"You really don't want to meet my family. My cousins are powerful, my uncles are dangerous but my Dad- oh he's horrifying. You don't want to upset him."

"Who's your dad then?" Nico jerks around as a man walks into the room. "Director Fury." The man points to himself. "Your name is Nico. Who's your dad?"

Nico charges at the man. A man with a metal arm steps in front of him and grabs his arm. Nico winces in pain as his arm pops.

"Please refrain from injuring myself or my people. I'd hate to lock you up."

"You've already locked me up, asshole!"

"It can get worse. We just have a few questions. Calm down and answer them and we won't have a problem."

"In your fucking dreams." Nico hisses.

Fury sighs. "I really hoped I wouldn't have to do this." He points to the ceiling. A picture is projected onto the bare wall.

Nico covers his mouth. "Will!"

A picture of a panicked Will is projected on the wall.

"This is your boyfriend."

"Don't you dare hurt him!" Nico lunges at Fury. "If you dare harm my perfect boyfriend I will personally flay you alive every fucking day and when you're begging for death I'll rip your spine out and wrap it around your throat while hanging you with your intestines!"

Fury doesn't waver. A metal arm wraps around his waist and Nico is lifted in into the air. He huffs as his stomach connects painfully with a hard metal shoulder.