BUT THOR MURDER

AN:

SO I FOUND A BOOK WITH A BUNCHA PROMPTS IN IT. I DECIDED TO USE SOME FOR STORIES.

THEY GONNA BE SHORT.

Summary:

Tony annoys Loki until he can't stand it any longer. Thor barely stops Tony from becoming a corpse. Thor gets the wrath of Loki descended upon him.

"Stark I swear that if you don't go away and leave me alone then I won't hesitate to kill you." Loki snaps from the couch where he is trying to read.

"But Loki I'm just having so much so fun." Tony sing-songs.

He throws another ball of paper at Loki's head. He ignores him until Tony tells FRIDAY to play 'The Other Side' from the Greatest Showman at top volume.

He then proceeds to sing as loud and obnoxious as he possibly can.

Loki sighs dramtically and stands up. He struts toward Tony and he smirks at him.

"I warned you Stark!" He growls out.

"What are ya gonna do Lokes?" Tony mocks.

"Only Peter is allowed to call me Lokes."

"What about Lackey?" Tony says smirking again.

"Only Brun is allowed to call me that!" Loki hisses. His voice full of malice.

Tony grins wider. "Why? Is she your girlfriend?"

"NO!" Loki yells and blushes slightly.

Tony notices and smirks even more."So then you wouldn't mind if I went for her would you? She's really beautiful." Tony smirks at the way Loki's face scrunches up in anger.

"Don't touch her!" Loki warns in a low voice.

"Well I don't have to listen to you." Tony tells him. He goes to walk off ,presumably in search of Brun, but Loki shoves him back against the wall. He gets up in his face.

"Oh yes you do or you won't like what happens.

"What are you going to do? Huh? What?" Tony mocks.

"This." Loki replies in a cold tone.

He materializes a dagger and brandishes it in the air. Tony's eyes widen as he looks at the weapon.

Loki smirks malevolently. Time slows down as his dagger descends toward Tony.

A hand catches Loki's forearm and the dagger clatters (IS THIS A WORD? CAUSE AUTOCORRECT SAYS IT'S NOT!) to the floor.

"LITTLE BROTHER,WE DO NOT STAB PEOPLE IT'S IMPOLITE." Thor scolds his brother. He releases Loki's arm arm and Loki rubs at where Thor's grip bruised his arm.

"But Thor. Murder." Loki whines. Sounding every inch the sassy teenage god he is.

"NO BROTHER!" Thor says firmly.

"I stab you all the time." Loki protests.

"That's different. I can take it. I'm a god. Son Of Stark is not. No stabbing anybody." Thor tells Loki.

Loki pouts. "Fine I won't stab Stark." He bends down to pick up his dagger. Thor lets down his guard and Loki straightens quickly. He plunges the dagger,all the way to the hilt, into Thor's stomach.

"YOU GOT LOKI'D!" Then he pulls out the dagger and runs out of the room. Leaving behind a very shocked and scared billionaire and his bleeding brother.

"Sorry Thor but I just love murder!" Loki shouts over his shoulder.

"LOKI!" (ALVIN!) Thor (DAVE) roars.