The Spider-Man Version of the Hulk.

AN:

HEY Y'ALL MY WONDERFUL MOTHER REQUESTED THIS ONESHOT. I DECIDED TO WRITE IT FOR HER. ALSO THE IDEA SEEMED PRETTY COOL. I DECIDED TO PLAY AROUND WITH IT.

THE PROMPT:

MAKE SPIDER-MAN LIKE THE HULK. LIKE HE TURNS INTO A GIANT SPIDER THING AT WILL. THEN TURNS BACK INTO A HUMAN.

That was her request. I had free reign with everything else. I made up the plot. The only thing that isn't mine is the idea of Peter turning into a giant spider.

This probably sucks but I had fun.

Twenty-seven year old Peter Stark looks down at the five year old twins sitting at his feet. One with vivid red hair and one with raven hair. Both girls have their hair braided down to their waist.

"Daddy?" The red head asks.

Peter looks down and picks her up and sits her on his lap. "What Theran?"

"Can you tell us how you became Spider-Man?"

"Oh I don't know." Peter replies.

"Please Daddy?" Begs the raven haired girl.

"Alright Lyke."

Peter looks at his daughter. He remembers how she got her raven hair. How it was once straight brown not curly black.

FLASH BACK!

Lyke was born small and with a heart disease. No one could save her. His daughter was going to die. Dr. Strange tried saving her along with Wanda. Their magic did nothing. Peter cried out one night. Hoping that someone would hear him. Hoping that his daughter wouldn't have to go through life never knowing her twin sister.  One night he was with Wanda sitting in the hospital room. They were waiting on the diagnosis of Lyke. Wanda was holding her other daughter close to her. A flash of lightning drew their attention to the window. Two tiny specks ran toward the door far below. Within minutes the two Asgardian princes burst through the door to their room.

"Where's the child?" Loki demanded.

"In the emergency room. Why?" Peter asked panicked.

"Get her here now!" When Peter and Wanda hesitated he yelled at them. "GET THE CHILD HERE NOW. SHE'S DYING I CAN FEEL IT!"

Peter ran to get the doctors to bring her back. They rushed back.

Loki stood over her limp body. She was barely breathing. Her chest rose and fell once more than stayed still. Wanda burried her head in her hands and Peter took Theran from her and held her close to him. Tears were in both their eyes.

Green magic erupted around Lyke's body. She slowly started breathing again.

Loki held her up and put her in Wanda's arms.

He went to leave when Peter stopped him. "How can we ever repay you both. Thor you heard my cries for help. Loki you saved my daughter from death. What can we do?"

Loki answered simply. "Just name them after us. That's all we can ask."

"Of course." Wanda agreed readily.