THE DROWNED AVENGERS

AN:

HEY Y'ALL.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE VIEWS.

ALSO IF I DON'T UPDATE FOR A WHILE IT MAY BE THAT I HAVE NO INTERNET ALSO I HAVE THREE OTHER STORIES I'M WORKING ON. HANG IN THERE WITH ME.

THIS STORY WAS INSPIRED BY THE PART IN MY STORY 'SHE'S MY SISTER' WHERE IT DESCRIBES PETER AND WANDA'S SHIRTS.

Summary:

The Avengers go to a water park. Kids are rescued from drowning, heros fight with teenagers, and maybe a bit of romance. What do you expect when its the Avengers?

"PETER WAKE UP!" Clint Barton screams as he drops out of the vents onto Peter.

Peter shoots out of bed. "GAHHH!" He punches Clint and he goes flying.

He stands up rubbing the back of his head. "Oww." He states.

"Why did you jump on me?" Peter asks sleepily.

"Get up. Get ready. We're going to a water park." Clint jumps up and down in excitement.

"REALLY? WE'RE GOING TO A WATER PARK? WHERE?" Peter scrambles out of bed.

Clint chuckles. "Yes. Yes. And it's in Kentucky. It's called Kentucky Splash."

"Won't that take a long time to get to?" Peter cocks his head to the side in confusion.

"It won't in the quinjet." Clint says simply.

Bucky stops outside of Peter's room.

"Hey Pete. Tony wanted me to give you these." He tosses a red and blue wad of clothes to Peter. He walks off chuckling. Clint walks out too.

"Hey Pete Tony wants everybody ready in no more than two hours. Change and pack your mask. Also pack your web shooters. Tony decided not to rent out the park. He wants the world to see that the Avengers are just regular people. Or so he says. Actually I heard Pepper chewing him out over renting places out. She says that if he rents it for us then all those other people can't enjoy the park themselves. I say who cares about those other people. They don't save the world on a regular basis. Do they?" Clint stops rambling amd catches fabric thrown at him. "BUCKY!" Clint yells then takes off down the hall after Bucky.

Peter smiles and unfolds the ball that Bucky threw at him. He groans. Of course Tony would get him Spider-Man swimming trunks.

"FRIDAY?"

Yes Peter?

"Do I have any other swimming clothes besides the ones that match my suit?"

Sorry Peter. Boss has replaced everyone's swimming clothes with swimming clothes that reflect their super suits.

"Of course he would." Peter looks at the matching Spider-Man swimming trunks and towel.

"Hey Pete forgot to give you this. Tony says you have to use it." Bucky pokes his head in Peter's door. He throws a bag at him. Peter ,of course, catches it. When Bucky leaves Peter looks at the bag. He groans for like the one hundredth time since he woke up. The bag has a picture of him in his suit ,and mask, covered in glitter with Clint laughing in the background.

Peter remembers that incident. They were having a prank war. Peter got home almost thirty minutes after his curfew. Clint had rigged every entrance to the tower to explode with glitter bombs when opened. It taught Peter his lesson but for the next few weeks Avengers and employees alike were constantly setting off glitter bombs. Tony was furious.