Drama in the MedBay

Summary:

Peter is injured on patrol and is confined to the Tower until he heals. With his luck, his class goes on a field trip to the Tower. Peter is in the MedBay and secrets are revealed by a couple of talkative little girls belonging to some of the Avengers.

Peter POV

My name is Peter Parker. Or as most people know me Spider-Man. I am fifteen years old and go to Midtown high school. My parents died when I was little. I was entrusted into the care of my Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Last year on a field trip to Oscorp Industries I was bitten by a radioactive spider. I gained awesome powers. A little while later, my Uncle, Ben was killed. I decided then and there that I was going to use my powers for good. I became Spider-Man. A few months ago I fought a villain called the Vulture. I took him down and was offered a place in the Avengers. I accepted. I started to spend more time at Avengers Tower than at my house. I quickly became close friends with the Princess of Wakanda, Shuri, and Wanda or the Scarlett Witch. I got really close to all of the Avengers. They are all like my crazy Aunts and Uncles. Except for Tony Stark, he is like the Dad I never had, because of these close bonds my Aunt put it in her will that I was to live with Tony and Pepper Stark at Avengers Tower. She had a heart disease. She never told me. She dealt with it herself. Because of this she just couldn't go on anymore. One day I came home from school to find her lying in bed. Cold and still. There was a note laying next to her on the bed. It told me how much she loved me. Why she didn't tell me and exactly what happened. I had no idea what I was going to do. I was an orphan. I called the only person I could think off. Tony Stark. He picked me up. Once he read her will and found out she wanted him to keep me he wasted no time in hesitating he adopted me. I am now Peter Stark. No one knows. Except for my best friends. I mean the Avengers know and people working at AT but that's it. Oh and well, of course, the school knows. They have been informed that they are to keep this new bit of information hush-hush. Now let's get back to the present day.

----------Present Day----------

I swing through the city without a care in the world. I'm texting my best SuperFriend, Princess Shuri of Wakanda, through my A.I. or Artificial Intelligence, Karen. I hear a loud bang and my Spidey-Senses go crazy. I land on a building and locate where the sound came from. Karen does this in record time. I jump off the building and do flips in the air. I land on the ground in front of a building. It's a bank.

Come on, guys. What's up with criminals and banks? I'm getting tired of preventing bank robberies. I think. Maybe I'll let the police take care of the next few bank robberies.

I silently creep inside the building. I see the baddies and quickly web two to the wall without making a sound. I look around I could have sworn there was a third one somewhere.

I hear a sound behind me and my Spidey-Senses go off. I turn quickly but not fast enough. A knife embeds itself in my side. I yell out. I manage to web the last guy up and pull the knife out. I use my webs as a sort of temporary bandage. I write a quick note telling the police that I'm sorry that I can't wait around for them but that I was stabbed and need to get back home.

I web my way back through the city. I get to my window but it's locked. What's it doing locked. It's never locked for this reason.

I make my way over to the next window. I think it's Steve's. I knock on the window. My vision narrows and I feel faint and weak. I lean against the window. Just when I feel like I'm about to fall, the window opens. I fall forward. Strong arms wrap around me. A voice yells and footsteps come running. Voices mix together as I am lifted and cradled close to someone. I snuggle into their chest. I'm so tired and it hurts so much. I lean my head on the person's chest and I black out.