Your Momma's Here

Summary:

Loki is up to his mischievous ways on Midgard until his Mother decides to drop in for a visit. Tony realises that the way the Avengers have been treating Loki has really had an impact on the god.

"Loki! Get away from there!" Tony yells at me.

I throw my head back and laugh. I shake my can of spray paint and grin wickedly.

Already on the side of Avengers Tower is a giant portrait of me. I use my magic to levitate me up above my portrait.

I shake the can again and pop the top off. It falls to the ground and hits Tony on the head.

In huge block letters I write KNEEL BEFORE ME MORTALS.

I use my magic to make it where nothing can get it off unless I will it.

I drop back to the ground. I turn around and at Stark. "I'll be around if you want to pay for my artwork."

Tony looks up at his wall. His face contorts in disgust.

In the portrait I'm standing in my full Asgardian armor. My helmet gleams in non-existent sunlight. In one hand I'm holding my staff with the other green magic pours out of it. A green mist seeps and wraps around my feet. My battle knives hang on the belt that sits around my waist. My long raven hair flies around my head. My green and black cape trails in the air behind me. I'm turned somewhat to the side. A malicious grin is etched on my face. My green eyes twinkle with mischief.

To put it simply. I look amazing. My graffiti stretches from the bottom halfway up the wall. My message takes up the rest of the wall. Even better. It's visible from almost all angles. I flick my hand and in letters big enough to be easily visible my signature appears.

LOKI LAUFEYSON GOD OF MISCHIEF

I turn to go back inside when a roar of thunder stops me. I drop to the ground.

I've always been afraid of thunder. When you have the god of Thunder as a brother then you'll understand why.

Tony jogs up beside me. "What's wrong Rock Of Ages? Afraid of thunder?" I can tell he's smiling and can hear the mocking tone in his voice without even looking at him.

I look up and see a figure standing there.

She has long golden hair put up in intricate braids. Her green and gold battle armor stands out among the city colors of brown,gray, and white.

My mouth drops open. Frigga? My mother is here?

She looks down at me. A fond but sad smile graces her delicate features.

"Mother?" I gasp out.

Beside me Tony makes a strangled noise. "That's your mother? She's beautiful. Maybe I could ask her out."

I ignore him. Instead I stand up and walk over to her. She opens her arms in a silent invitation. I don't hesitate when I fall into them. She rubs my back soothingly.

"My Son. Oh my Son. How I've missed you." She says as she pets my head. My raven curls fall around my shoulders.

"I've missed you too mother." I sob. My shoulders shake as the pent up emotions flow out of me.