I DIDN'T KILL ANYONE TODAY!

AN:

HERE'S ANOTHER RANDOM ONESHOT THAT STEMMED FROM THIS...

Summary:

The Avengers are trying to decide whether or not to let Loki live at the tower. When asked why should they trust him? Loki responds with "I didn't kill anybody today."

"Guys Loki's changed. He's not a bad guy." Peter Stark argues with the Avengers.

"How do you know?" Steve Rogers asks.

"Because he actually talks to me Cap. I know him better than any of you. Even you Thor. He trusts me and I trust him. With my life." Peter says firmly.

"Alright bring him in and let us talk to him." Natasha says to Peter.

"Thank you!" Peter hugs her then runs out to the hallway.

"Lokes they want to talk to you!" He says excitedly.

Loki stands gracefully and makes a face. "Joy." He says sarcastically.

"Be nice. They're deciding your fate." Peter tells him.

"I'm never nice."

"You're nice to me." Counters Peter.

"Well that's different." Loki protests.

"How?"

"You're Peter they're not."

Peter sighs. He grabs Loki's wrist. "Just come on."

Loki lets himself be dragged by Peter. He stops right outside the door though.

"What's wrong Lokes?" Peter asks worridly.

"What if they don't allow me to stay here? Where will I go?" Loki voices his worries.

Peter blinks at the normally apathetic god of Mischief showing true feelings of fear and worry.

"Hey Lokes..." Peter continues when Loki looks up at him. "Just show them the real you. Not the mask you put up to keep people out. Show them the real Loki Thor and I both know is there. The Loki we both love."

Loki takes a deep breath. "Alright I'm ready." Peter goes to open the door. "Wait! My hair! I have to fix it!" Loki exclaims. His hands fly to his hair to try and fix it. Magic flows from his fingertips.

"Too late." Peter swings the door open. Loki lets out a high pitched shriek.

"PETER! MY HAIR LOOKS TERRIBLE!" Loki hisses to Peter

Peter rolls his eyes. "Lokes your hair looks fine." Peter chuckles before dragging Loki into the room.

The Avengers struggle not to laugh, having heard Loki complain about his hair.

Clint decides to tease the poor thing. "Hey Loki what happened to your hair?"

Loki instantly freaks out. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY HAIR? THOR WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY HAIR? I TOLD YOU PETER!" He yells. He takes his hands and runs them through his hair.

His black curls lay down his back. He looks confused. Then when Clint starts laughing he understands. Tony soon follows him in laughter.

Loki turns on his heel and stalks back out of the room.

"Lokes wait! They're just being immature. Please come back." Peter begs.

Loki turns around and stares. "Alright fine." He concedes and walks back.

Loki glares daggers at the Avengers. They glare back. Finally Loki can't it anymore. "Alright what are y'all waiting for? An invitation? I'm not going to just talk to myself." He snaps. He puts his hands on his hips and glares.

Clint stares at Loki's hands. "Loki are your nails painted black?" He asks.

Loki looks at his nails.

"Yeah what of it?"

"Nothing." Clint shuts up at the glare he receives from Loki.

"Alright shut up!" Tony yells. "Loki's nails are not what we are here to discuss."

"He's right." Steve steps forward. Loki steps backwards. "Peter seems to trust you. Why should the rest of us trust you?"

"Uhhh..." Is Loki's intelligent answer.

"Exactly. You've not done anything to make us trust you." Steve points out smugly.

"Hey, I didn't kill anyone today!" Loki suddenly exclaims.

Steve falters and Tony takes over.

"What do you want? A gold star?" Tony asks sarcastically.

"Is that an accomplishment to you?" Steve asks.

Loki nods his head. "Yeah. I've not stabbed anyone either." He states proudly.

"Well I know how hard it is to not stab you guys so I say give him a chance." Surprisingly it's Natasha who stands up for the god.

"Yes my brother does like to kill people. If he hasn't killed anyone today then he must have truly changed." Thor agrees.

"Alright! Fine! He can stay. But if he kills one of us then he's gone. Bruce you can babysit." Tony says and walks out of the room.

Loki pales at the mention of Bruce.

"But Tony I don't want to babysit!" He exclaims.

"Not to mention I'm over one thousand years old." Loki points out.

Tony pauses inside the doorway.

"Well we need someone to make sure that you listen. I think you'll listen to Bruce the best. For certain reasons." Tony responds.

"I listen to Peter." Loki says like Tony's an idiot.

"No. Peter will not watch you because when you listen to Peter you and Peter get in trouble for doing stupid stuff. Don't think I've forgotten about when he got you to dye all of my Iron Man suits pink. You weren't even supposed to be in the tower when you did that." Tony says.

Loki and Peter snicker at the memory.

Tony glares at them. They quiet down.

"Alright fine. I'll let Banner watch me." Loki huffs

Tony laughs. "Funny of you to think you have a choice." Then he walks out.

Loki walks out with Bruce following behind him.

"Peter I'm starting to think living with the Avengers was a bad idea!" Loki says.

Peter just laughs and walks off.