Shuri,Videos and Tours Don't Mix

AN:

I HONESTLY HOPE I HAVEN'T ALREADY POSTED THIS ONE. I HAVE SO MANY ONESHOTS THAT ARE UNFINSIHED AND ONES THAT ARE FINISHED THAT I CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF THE ONES THAT IVE POSTED AND THE ONES I HAVEN'T. IF I HAVE POSTED IT PLEASE TELL ME.

"Please Mr. Harrington." Peter Parker begs his science teacher.

He is arguing with his teacher over going on a field trip. Mr. Harrington just told the class that they are going on a surprise field trip. Where they will find out the day of.

He told Peter that he wasn't allowed to go.

"No Peter. You bailed on the Academic Decatholon and have missed too many days of school. You don't deserve to go."

"But-''

"No Peter. You are not going and that's final."

Peter growls under his breath and storms out of the classroom.

Don't people realize that his life is stressful. He deserves to have a little fun. His parents died when he was little, then his uncle Ben and now his Aunt May. His entire family is dead and he is getting in trouble for missing school. Granted most of those days are for him being injured as Spider-Man but the school doesn't know that.

It's fine he'll just hang out with his Dad all day. He can tinker in the labs, work on his Spider Suit and train.

His biological parents are dead,they have been for some time, so he was living with his Aunt and Uncle. When they died his mentor Tony Stark stepped up and adopted him. Of course that's just for legal paperwork and all. The entire Avengers are his family. Tony may be his Dad but everyone else is really crazy aunts,uncles, and cousins. Except Shuri. The teenage Princess of Wakanda is Peter's best friend. Or one of his best friends. The others being Ned

Leeds and Michelle Jones.

No one knows about Peter's secret except the Avengers, Ned and MJ and a few select trusted employees at the Tower. Peter is now living in Avengers Tower and has his own floor,just like the rest of the Avengers. Although since Shuri and Peter have become such good friends when T'Challa and Shuri come to visit she stays in a guest room on Peter's floor.

They are both pranksters so when The Wakandians visit everyone is scared stiff. Even more so when the reformed god of Mischief visits from Asgard.

"Hey Puny Parker!" Peter groans and ignores Flash.

Unfortunately this tactic doesn't work because Flash shoves Peter into a row of lockers.

"Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you Parker."

Peter resists the urge to respond with 'Stark.' Instead he just listens to Flash rant.