She's My Sister

AN:

PETER LIVES WITH THE AVENGERS. MAY DIED WHEN A VILLIAN BOMBED THEIR APARTMENT. TONY ADOPTED PETER. NATASHA IS LIKE HIS UNOFFICIAL MOTHER. WANDA IS HIS 'SISTER' PEITRO IS ALIVE AND IS PETER'S 'BROTHER '

Summary:

Peter and Wanda go out for some sibling bonding time. The resident idiot of New York decides to tease Peter. Wanda puts him in his place and they enjoy their evening. Can't say that the Avengers enjoyed dealing with them after they came back filled with sugar.

"Peter?" Wanda calls out as she walks down the hallway.

"In here Wands. Whatcha need?" Wanda pokes her head into Peter's room.

She walks in and climbs on the bed with him. He's laying down on his bed, on his back, just looking at the ceiling. She lays her head down on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around her shoulder.

"Well I'm bored so I was wondering ,if you're not doing anything, if you would like to go see a movie?"

Peter turns his head to look at her. "But we can watch a movie here." He looks confused.

"I know. It's just something about movie theaters. Watcha say?"

"Yeah let's go. What about Peitro? Are we gonna invite him?"

Wanda shakes her head. "No he's busy. That's part of the reason I'm bored."

"Alright let's go."

"First we have to go get some money off your Dad."

"I got this."

Wanda gets off Peter's shoulder and they both slide off the bed. Peter grabs clothes off the floor and proceeds to change. He doesn't care that Wanda is there. She's his sister. Wanda turns around though to give him privacy.

"Wands you can look now." Peter teases her.

She turns back around to see Peter slipping a Scarlett Witch t-shirt over his head. It's the one she made for him. She gave it to him on his birthday.

It has a picture of them both hugging and smiling on the couch,in the living room, of the Avengers floor. Natasha took the picture. Peter repayed the favor by making her a shirt.

Her shirt has a picture of Peter and Wanda at a water park. Tony took all of the Avengers ,plus family, to Kentucky Splash for a whole week. They stayed in a nearby hotel and went to the water park everyday. In the picture Peter is wearing Spider-Man swimming trunks with his mask,courtesy of Tony, and Wanda is wearing a red and blue bikini. Also courtesy of Tony.

Tony had decided that since they went on this trip for Peter's sixteenth birthday then everyone was going to have Spider-Man themed bathing suits.

Wanda and Peter are standing on the concrete looking at the camera. Behind them the entire park stretches out. Wanda has her arm casually thrown across Peter's shoulder. Peter's curly brown hair sticks up everywhere. Wanda's hair is hanging down her back dripping wet. They are both drenched. Thor is in the background. He just went down a slide and the splash went over the two. Their faces are priceless.