RANDOM CRAP THAT I'VE SOMEHOW COME UP WITH.

AN:

I KNOW AN ACTUAL UPDATE. EVERYONE DIES FROM SURPRISE.

HEY SHOUT OUT TO av3ngr3rs and A_Marvel_Fan FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING. YOUR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY. I LOVE THEM. SO THANK YOU AND I SURE DO APPRECIATE Y'ALL. EVERYBODY GO CHECK THEM OUT PLEASE.

ALSO FOR MY BABY SIS jawslover101. IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN. GO FOLLOW HER. SHE'S AWESOME, ALONG WITH BEING A MASSIVE PAIN IN THE HIND END. LOVE YA BABY SIS.

ALSO Y'ALL I GOT BORED SO THIS WAS BORN.

I JUST KEPT WRITING UNTIL I GOT TIRED. IT STARTED OUT AS ONE THING THEN ESCALATED INTO SOMETHING ELSE. ORIGINALLY LOKI WAS GONNA DIE BUT I DIDN'T WANNA DO THAT. SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET AN ADHD FOURTEEN (ALMOST FIFTEEN) YEAR OLD GET BORED. BUT Y'ALL GET TO READ IT. SO YAY!

ALSO IF YOU LIKE SHAWN MENDES,AS MUCH AS ME, OR THE GREATEST SHOWMAN LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME YOUR FAVORITE SONG/PART OF THE MOVIE.

Summary:

Loki comes to Midgard on a dare from his girlfriend. He meets the Avengers. They can't beleive the fact that someone would actually want to date Loki. Loki an3s his mystery girl end up running through the streets of New York.

"Guys! Loki's been sighted in New York! Suit up!" Tony Stark AKA Iron Man yells through the tower.

There's a bunch of commotion as the other Avengers rush to suit up and grab their weapons.

Soon enough they're all ready and rushing out of the tower.

"What's he doing?" Steve yells at Tony.

"Well right now he's..." Tony stops as if he can't believe what he's hearing/seeing.

"He's what?" Clint prompts.

Tony snaps out of his daze. "He's dancing around Times Square wearing a bright,pink, fluffy wedding dress while singing There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back by Shawn Mendes with his hair turned into bright green snakes that are singing Rewrite The Stars from the Greatest Showman movie." Tony says disbelievingly.

"WHAT?!" Tony winces from multiple voices yelling in his com.

"That's what the news is showing." He responds.

"Hey Tony?"

"Yeah Underoos?"

"How do you know where those songs are from?" Peter asks.

Clint struggles not to laugh.

"Well that's what the news said the songs are." Tony lies smoothly.

"Really because I'm watching the news right now and they've not said anything about the songs." Peter says innocently.

"Oh shut up Underoos." Tony huffs.

Everybody laughs at Tony's embarrassment.

They reach the place where the last sighting of Loki was.

They hear singing and Loki comes into view.

I wanna follow where she goes
I think about her and she knows it
I wanna let her take control
'Cause everytime that she gets close, yeah

"Dude you were serious." Clint says dumbly.

"No Clint I lied about the god of Mischief dancing and singing in Times Square while wearing a pink wedding dress." Tony says sarcastically.