Why I Hate School Dances

AN:

SO I WAS ACTUALLY GONNA POST THIS FOR AROUND NEW YEAR'S BUT MY LAZY BUTT DECIDED TO NOT FINISH IT TILL NOW. SO IT'S GONNA SAY NEW YEAR'S JUST ROLL WITH OR IGNORE IT.

"

HA! Beat you MJ. Now you hafta do whatever I say." Peter Stark boasts as he moves his piece to the the rainbow castle on Candyland.

"Fine what do I hafta do?"

"Go to the New Year's Dance with Ned." Peter demands.

"WHAT!" She screeches.

"You hafta."

"No!"

"Please MJ. Ned wants to go so bad but he's worried about being bullied. If you go with him then no one will bully him. Everyone's scared of you."

"Fine. I'll go to the dance with Ned. Who will you go with?"

"Nobody."

"Peter you can't show up to the dance by yourself."

"I'll be fine MJ."

"Alright if you're sure."

"I am."

"By Peter. See you tomorrow. Love you." She calls out as she leaves the room.

"By MJ love you too." Peter calls out.

He flops down on his bed and closes his eyes. Who is he going to take to the dance? No one is going to want to go with him. He was going to ask MJ but he knew she wouldn't wanna go to the dance at all and Ned needed a date. Sometimes friends sacrifice things for their friends.

His door opens and seven sets of feet pad across his floor. Two small bodies jump on top of him and giggle. They snuggle into his sides.  Two people lay their heads down on his chest one person lays their head on his stomach and the last two people lay their heads down on his legs.

Peter opens hus eyes to see: Lila Barton,Cassie Lang, Natasha Romanov,Wanda Maximoff, Hope Pym,Shuri and Pepper Stark.

"Hey everybody come look at this!" Clint shouts down the hallway.

Footsteps come pounding down the hall to Peter's room.

"I'm instagramming this. Hey Pete put on your mask." Tony throws Peter's mask at him. Peter slips it over his head with assistance from Lila. He lays back down and the girls look up at him.

FLASH!

Natasha makes the guys leave but they both know Clint is eavesdropping in the air vents. Peter doesn't say anything because he doesn't care.

"So what did you guys come in here for? I'm sure it's not just for a cuddle party." Peter prompts.

"Maybe it is. You're extremely comfortable." Wanda states and snuggles deeper into Peter's chest.

"That's creepy Wands."

"No it's not. You're my brother I have full rights to say things that are weird. You are really comfortable."