I Love My Family

Summary:

Tony takes Peter out of school to help the Avengers because most of their team is down.

I'm sitting in my biology class waiting for class to end. Everything that we're learning Bruce already taught me weeks ago. I zone out for most of the class. I'm still able to answer every question correctly though. My teacher is starting to get angry with me. She hates me.

There is a commotion in the hallway. And what sounds like thrusters? Oh no. That's my Dad. What's he doing here? Did he find out about Flash?

The door is thrown open and my Dad walks in with his Iron Man suit on.

"Hey let's go Underoos. We got a situation. I wouldn't be getting you but Cap and Nat are down. Clint has got a broken arm and is still going. Loki is almost unconscious. We need help. Suit up."

"Alright." I stand up and unzip my backpack.

Ms. Warren comes to her senses. "Hey you can't just take a student out of my class." She protests.

"I can if he's New York City's own webslinger. Also I'm Tony Stark I do what I want."

"Hey Dad." He looks at me. "You're not Tony Stark you're Iron Man." I say mimicking his iconic 'I Am Iron Man' reveal.

"Why you littl-"

Suddenly Sam's voice comes over the coms really loudly. "Hey do you have the kid yet? Clint's down. I'm being attacked. Wanda and Peitro are missing. Vision is just a jumbled punch of parts." He says.

Tony sighs at Sam teasing Vision again.

"Well come on Dad. We have to go save my brother and sister." I strip off my shirt and pants to reveal my Spider-Man suit. I grab my mask from inside my backpack. I slip it over my face. I look at Ned. He grins. MJ looks triumphant. I'm pretty sure she knew about my alter ego. Flash looks murderous. The rest of the class just looks shocked.

I turn to leave with my Dad when...

"Puny Parker. This is not funny. You have went to far with this 'internship' lie. No way are you really Spider-Man."

I sigh. I'm already outed so I do this.

I turn around and spray my web shooters at his mouth. I web his mouth then web him to the wall. "Don't worry Flash. That will dissolve in two hours. Until then other people can have the pleasure of laughing at you." People start snickering. "Ned you know what to do." I tell my best friend. He nods. He takes out his phone and snaps a picture of Flash webbed to the wall. I throw my backpack to Ned and he catches it.

My Dad points at Flash. "When we get back me and you and the rest of the Avengers are going to have a long talk about you bullying our kid. Alright?" Flash nods quickly as best he can.

My Dad grabs my hand and we run down the hallway. As we leave the building I swing across the window of my classroom. I wave to the people inside. They cheer and yell.

I follow my Dad through the city.

We meet up with the Avengers. We kick some criminal butt. I carry Wanda back to the tower while Dad carries Clint. Bruce carries Natasha and Bucky carries Steve. Sam and Peitro carry Vision.

When we get back to the tower Bruce patches the team up. I fill everyone in on what happened with school and my identity.

I'll just deal with my identity reveal later. For now I want to spend time with my family. I'm lucky that they are all alive. Just injured not dead.

AN:

SORRY Y'ALL. I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I MAY CONTINUE IT. WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT?

HEY IF Y'ALL COMMENT AND I DON'T RESPOND I'M SORRY. DON'T THINK I'M A JERK. LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE I DON'T HAVE INTERNET. IF I DO I'M USING MY SISTER'S HOTSPOT(SHE DOESN'T LET ME DO THAT OFTEN) OR I'M OUT ELSEWHERE WITH INTERNET.

I WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO UPDATE MORE IN THE SUMMER. I HAVE MORE TIME TO GO PLACES.

ALSO REQUESTS ARE WELCOME.

IF I DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR REQUESTS FOR A WHILE IT'S CAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM.

GOODBYE!

LOVE YOU.