I'M NOT WEAK

AN:

SO Y'ALL THIS IS MY ATTEMPT AT AN ANGSTY ONE SHOT. I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING ANGST. I MAKE MYSELF CRY. I'M NOT SURE IF THIS WILL CLASSIFY AS ANGSTY. IT'S GOT A HAPPY ENDING. BUT ANYWAY I ATTEMPTED ANGST.

ENJOY.

LOVE Y'ALL

TRIGGER WARNING:

SELF HARM
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

Summary:

Loki feels as if everyone aroumd him thinks he's weak so he decides to end it all. The only person he truly loves comes to the rescue.

"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Steve's shout rings out through the hall.

People rush back and forth as they ready themselves for battle.

They push Loki out of their way as they rush to the Avengers floor.

Loki teleportes up there and is waiting on the kitchen counter for them.

"Well brother what are we fighting today?" Loki asks as he casually swings his legs back and forth.

Thor walks over to his brother and picks him up off the counter and sets his feet on the floor.

" 'we' are doing nothing. 'I' am going to fight giant monsters attacking New York." Loki splutters indignantly.

"But-I-want to hel-" he tries to protest.

Thor cuts him off mid complaint. "No brother. You stay here. Alright."

Loki looks around.

"Y'all think think I'm weak! Don't you? Y'all think that since the stupid big green guy beat me once then anything can beat me."

"No that's not true." Steve tried to console the angry god.

"Don't forget you're lying to the god of Lies." Loki storms out of the room.

"Well that could've went better." Thor grumbles.

"Whaddya mean? I think it went well." Tony says.

Thor turns to stare at him.

He throws his hands up in surrender.

"Alright sorry!" He walks away.

"I'll go talk to him." Thor starts to walk after Loki.

"Sorry Point Break but we don't have time. We hafta go now." Steve tells him.

"Alright let's go." They all turn and walk into the elevator.

Loki watches them leave from the shadows. A smirk crawls across his face.

"I'll show them that I'm not weak. That I can handle pain." He turns and walks into the kitchen.

A knife sits out on the counter. Loki eyes it.

"Looks like dear old Steve doesn't know safety protocols. Oh well. Works for me." He mutters aloud.