I Missed It!

Red

"No the fuck y'all didn't!" I yelled as I tossed a pillow at
Sin.

I knew I was gone but I didn't think I was out of the  circle that quick. Then again it is like damn near May. Last time I was with them was probably a little after NewYears.

"When the fuck was this?" I asked as I looked back and forth between them.

"Uh last month," Sin said and smiled.

"Yes and it was extraordinary. Especially that kiss," Dj said as she bit her bottom lip.

"Man her lips are the truth. They so damn soft,"Sin said as she touched her lips and smirked.

"Hey! No remembering,"I said as they looked at each other and laugh.

"It was like what a couple of days ago. Before I had to go back on the road" Dj said as she licked her lips.

"You bastards. Where was I at?," I said and laughed.

"Shut up! Ain't you sleeping with Heaven too?" Sin asked.

"Shit. Ricki and Heaven must of kept you busy," Dj said and wiggled her eyebrows.

I laughed and smirked. Heaven. My goodness. I felt my face get warm. It only happened twice.  That nigga definitely had a tounge on her most definitely.

"She is not official yet and it was only twice or so ," I said and laughed as they both looked at me and shook their heads.

"Still a damn dog," Sin said and chuckled.

They laughed and I rolled my eyes. They know damn well they got my ass. If they wanted me to stop I would. If Dj could I definitely can.

"Anyway.. what we doing? Sin about to graduate next month!" I yelled as I stood up and danced.

"For you to have all that ass you still can't move it," Dj said.

Her and Sin laughed and I gave them the finger.  They knew I could move.

"Well a party of course," I said as I  glared at them and sat down.

"Of course. Then how about a vacation?" Sin said and smirked.

"Where you wanna go?" Dj asked.

"I don't know. I haven't been too many places yet," she said.

"We can think about it then," I said as Dj handed me this blunt she had just got done rolling.

"Well we gotta finish cleaning up the townhouse this week then," Dj said.

She sounded tired. Poor baby been working her ass off. She didn't want to distract Sin from finishing up so she been on the road. After New Years she was gone. She only been back home maybe a total of four times.

"I'll come and help," I said as I placed the blunt to my lips.

I can't lie. I have missed them. I had been spending most my time with Ricki. She was growing on me slowly but she didn't have the hold on me like these two. I realized I did love them more then I thought. That was when they had went truck driving over spring break. Dj would  send me pictures of them every now and then and I was jealous.  They looked like they were having a good time on the road and I wanted in .

"What? Red doing work?" Dj said as she sealed up this third blunt she had rolled up.

"Shut up Dj. You know I work nigga," I said and laughed as she dusted off her black jeans  and chuckled.

I bit my lip I definitely hadn't had that in a while. I felt my  clit throb just at the thought of it. I watched as she placed the blunt to her lips and lit it. She took two quick puffs  and then handed it to Sin. She laughed and pecked her lips. Damn have I been MIA so long they got inside jokes. I placed the blunt to my lips.

"Red. How are you and Ricki doing?" Sin asked me.

"We are doing great. We actually going on a date later today," I said and smiled.

"You gonna spend the night with her? Or are you coming back to the crib?" Dj asked me as she exhaled and stretched out on the couch.

Her upper body was leaning agaisnt Sins. As Sin played in her hair.

"Definitely coming back," I said and chuckled.

They both laughed and nodded. I knew how to take hints. They missed me too. Besides I want details about what happened. I can't believe I missed it.