Nail Salon

Red

"Her ass is knocked out," I said as I looked over at Honey.

I heard Sin giggle.

"Poor baby. Maybe we should take her ass homework after this," she said.

I watched as Dj head dropped to her chest. I giggled. After her shower we had dragged her out the house and to the nail shop. Me and Sin we were getting our feet done now then our nails. I smirked as Dj head slowly made its way to the wall. I'm surprised she still had her hat on.

"Nope. After this it's to the mall," I said as I looked over at Sin.

"She is gonna hate us," Sin said and looked at me.

"She will be alright," I said.

"I dunno Red. Look at her," she said.

I laughed as I watched Deja body start to lean over in another chair. Her baggy cargo shorts started to bunch up around her legs a little bit and the back of her space jam jersey rose up the brim of her black Hugo boss boxers shown.

"She will be okay. We will just smoke her ass out and feed her. Then go back to the crib smoke her out again and put her to bed," I told Sin as I grabbed her hand.

She looked at me and smirked.

"After we break her pockets of course," I said as Sin laughed.

"You want nails?" Sue asked.

"Yeah we both do," I said as I looked down at my feet.

"You pay now?" Sue asked.

"Of course Sue," I said as both me and Sin carefully got out of the chairs.

"Hey! You wake up!" Sue yelled.

I looked over as I heard a thump. I giggled as Honey groaned as she lay on the floor. I bit my lip as she grimaced and groaned . She clenched her jaw and gritted her teeth and placed her forehead on the floor and slammed her fist in the ground.

"Fuck you Sue!" She said as she slowly got up.

"Fuck me? Fuck you!" Sue said.

I laughed as I watched Honey walk over to us slowly. I knew that fall hurt. She was in rough shape. I was worried that something might be fucked up on the inside and she ain't saying shit. She is so damn good at letting something getting borderline worse. But someway it's never anything more than a broken rib. Or a sprain something. She took her hat off and rubbed her head.

"Go suck a bag of fake dicks Sue," she said.

"Get out!" Sue yelled.

I laughed as Dj dugged in her pocket.

"How much this time?" She asked

"Uh 120," Sue said.

I laughed as she groaned and counted off three hundred and slammed it on the table.

"I hate you," she said and winked at Sue as they both laughed.

They always fucked with each other when Dj bring us here. But Sue hooked us up and we hooked here up in return.

"Thank you Dj!" Sue said.

"Mhmm. I'm going to the truck and sleep," she said as she looked at me.

I blushed as she licked her lips and bent down slowly and pecked mines. I smirked as she let her forehead touch mines and her lips linger against mines.

"I'm sorry," she said lowly.

"I know baby," I said as she kissed me a little longer before she pulled away and stood back up. I bit my lip as she slowly made her way over to Sin.

"Aww you two finally date?" Sue asked.

I blushed and nodded my head. I watched as Dj walked over to Sin and sat another 300 down on Jason's station and Sin bit her bottom lip and smiled at Dj before Dj bent down and pecked her lips too. She lingered and said something as she kissed Sin again and I smiled. Part of me knows I would never have the bond those too shared. I was okay with it. Besides it's only really one person that I would leave them for anyway.

"Wow! You all date?" Sue asked.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Well that is strange," she said.

"Yeah. But it works," I said as I watched Dj limp out of the shop.

I giggled as she walked one way and then Turned around to walk another way before some girl stopped her. She looked at the girl that had said something. The girl wasn't that cute but she was trying. I watched as she touched Dj's arm and Dj raised her eyebrow and jumped at the girl making the bitch flinch as she cursed her out.

"She is so mean when she is cranky," Sin said and laughed.

I nodded my head in agreement as Dj straighten her hat and started to mumble as she made her way to the car.

"She had bad temper," Jason said and we all laughed.

It wasn't bad she just wasn't a people person when she is tired. Besides she knows damn well me and Sin will beat a bitches ass then hers if she thought about getting ass other than the ones she got.