Trouble

Sin

" Hey Sin did you know Dj was fighting tonight?" CeCe said as she came and sat next to me on the couch.

I looked over at her as she scrolled through her phone. I felt anger and panic shoot through my body.

"No she said she had to go to handle some business before work," I groaned as I stood up.

"Where you going?" CeCe asked me.

"To beat Dj's ass. I told her about this shit," I said as I grabbed the keys to my car out the bowl.

I hate when she fights, I know it's fast easy money. But I worry about her not being here for me anymore because if she got hit in the head in the wrong spot, no more Dj and that's the last thing I needed. She was just so fucking stubborn and hard headed when it comes to certain things.

I looked up to see CeCe standing up with her purse on her arm.

"I am going so you don't kill Dj," she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"No. You are going to see whose bed you can get in," I said as I walked out the door.

" Girl you know sometimes you just need to get that twat licked," she said and did ugly ass dance and laugh.

"Nasty CeCe. Real nasty," I said and laughed as I got into the driver side of my Pearl blue 2012 Ford Taurus.

"Naw what you and Dj be doing is real nasty," she said and winked her eye.

I laughed and blushed a bit before taking off.

"Shut up. It might be nasty but it feels good," I said.

"I bet," she said and laughed a bit.

"Girl were is this fight at?" I asked her.

"Some warehouse. I will call Gavin. He always going to see Dj fight," she said and called Gavin.

I rolled my eyes. He was keeping this a secret too. I am going to beat ass tonight.

It took us 35 minutes to get to the warehouse where the fight was taking place.  When we pulled up it was a huge ass circle outside of the warehouse.  I parked the car as we started to walk up to the crowd.

"What's going on?" I asked some dude.

"Deja fighting  this nigga name Bruce," he said hyped as fuck.

I sighed and grabbed Charity's hand and dragged her through the crowd of people. When we got to the front of the crowd. I saw Deja standing there breathing hard. Her eyes where dark brown. She was the old DJ. This means she gonna kill this big ass bald head man that was breathing even harder seeing as his lip was busted and his arm was broken.

"Fuck," I yelled out.

I watched as Dj took off running and jumped up punching the dude right in his ear.  I bit bottom lip as he swung around hitin air. Deja was smirking as blood trickled out of the cut on her lip. Her beater was covered in dirt and blood.  She was gone for like 3 hours. So I have no idea how many fights she had fought.

"Bruce you want to throw in the towel my man?" she taunted him as he fell down to one knee.

He looked at her and growled before charger at her and wrapping is arms around her waist.  The crowd moved back as he slammed her back against the car. She bounced a bit and she got super mad.  I watched as she lifted her elbow and brought down hard on the back of his neck causing a loud snap to ring out.  He loosen his gripped and bent down. She looked at him and smirked before she drove her knee into his face as if she we trying to go through the man's skull. I watched as he fell back and crowd cheered.  She raised her arms in the air and stumbled back.

"Choke him out!" People started yelling.

Her eyes were still brown so I knew that meant she still could fight.  I ran over to her and placed my hand around her throat and tighten my grip. I placed my forehead on hers as I backed her up into a car. I felt her struggle a bit. I heard the crowd shift as somebody yelled fight.

"Dj," I said in my warning tone.

"Sin," she said back as her hands griped my waist.

"Get in the car and follow me home right fucking now," I semi yelled at her and squeezed her neck tighter.

I felt her sigh and pull me in closer.  I felt her chuckle vibrate through her chest.

"I'm in trouble?"  She asked me.

"So much fucking trouble," I told her and sighed.

I let my hand drop from her neck and gripped the waistband of her shorts.  She looked at me and her eyes were back to a warm honey color.  I tighten my grip on her shorts.

"Don't tell Red," she said.

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the car.  She sighed and I pulled her to her car. I watched as she open her door and got in. I watched as some dude handed her a stack of money and the shook up. 

"CeCe you coming?" I yelled back at CeCe as I had one foot out my car and the other in it.

"Naw I'll get Gavin to drop me off," She yelled back.

I nodded my head and got in the car. Dj pulled up next to me and nodded her head.  I rolled my eyes and followed her all the way back to her crib. I swear she gonna make me kick her ass.