They Horny

Sin

I smirked as I shook my head as they stared me down. I raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I said as I looked at them.

"No fo real get her. It's been a good couple of a weeks and I'm feeling better. So come on Sin. Work with a nigga here," Dj said.

I laughed as I looked over at Red.

"It has been a minute," She smirked and placed the blunt to her lips.

I chuckled and shook my head. I mean it had and I they both were looking good for it to be hella early.

"She gonna pass out soon," I said and smirk.

"She better be," Dj mumbled as she stood up.

"Where you going?" Red asked.

"To the bathroom. Damn can y'all please let me be?" Dj asked.

She was grumpy. I raised my eyebrow.

"Fine," I said as she relaxed a little but not by much.

I knew that vibe. She was almost at her breaking point. It had actually been more like 3 weeks. She was more fucked up then she thought. Also, I was teasing her for those three weeks because why not. She deserved it and she knew it. So she had been taking it pretty well. Besides Red was no help. When she could she would come down and then well... Red can send some nasty ass texts when she's horny. I smirked and looked at Red and winked. She wanted to try it so. Here we go.

"You know it's been 3 weeks," I said as Dj walked out the kitchen.

I smirked as I watched as the Grey sweats hugged her ass nicely. Dj has a nice little firm basketball players ass. It was firm.

"I know. Hell my girl definitely knows," Red said as I looked at her and laughed.

"So you tapping out?" I asked her.

I watched as she smirked and moved over next to me. She placed her hand on my thigh and leaned in.

"How do you last so long?" She asked me.

I grabbed the blunt from her fingers.

"Do you know how long I had to resist DJ?" I asked her as I placed the blunt to my lips.

I watched as she shook her head no as I frenched inhaled and she bit down on her bottom lip. I smirked and exhaled as her hand went higher up my thigh.

"Since we first meet back in like 8th grade," I said and smirked.

"So you saying you can manage this?" She asked me.

"Yup," I said and laughed.

She smiled.

"How?" She asked.

"Sleep," I said and smirked.

"Sleep?"

"Mhmm. Dreams are almost as good. Besides if she is in the bed with you. Every now and then her hands travel in her sleep and things kind of happens but she never remembers," I said and smirked as she raised her eyebrow and laughed.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip and her dark eyes changed to just brown as they started to dance. She just thought of something.

"Just because DJ is in time out. Doesn't mean we are in time out," she said and bit her bottom lip.

I chuckled. It was true. Before I knew it her lips came crashing into mines. I slowly allowed her to kiss me as I sat the cup in the table and the blunt. She moaned in my mouth as she straddled my lap quickly and kissed me harder. I moaned and gripped her waist. She knows I love when she does this shit. Red was so sexy when she was aggressive. It broke me everytime. Not as quickly as Dj because Dj would be face first by now. Red was more of a trap. She lured you in and made you want to say fuck it. She slowly pulled back and bit down on my bottom lip as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Sin baby please," she said as she quickly attacked my neck with these light licks.

I moaned and gripped her waist.

"You got to be fucking kidding me," I heard Dj say as she walked back into the kitchen.

"Mmmm shit," I moaned.

Dj had pulled Red off my neck by her hair. I bit my
Lip as I watched Dj kiss Red roughly and Reds hand flew to her head. I bit my lip as I watched Red pull DJs hair as they kissed harder. I felt my clit jump as Dj pulled back and then quickly attached her lips to mines as her other hand made its way up the back of my neck and into my hair. I moaned as she pulled my hair and kissed me harder. I bit down on her bottom lip as I balled my fist up and punched her in her chest as my clit jumped. I balled up her shirt and pulled her closer as she moaned and tensed up. I found out about that a couple nights ago. When we were up late studying for finals. We had one more to take on Monday before Christmas break starts and DJ graduates.

"Shit," I mumbled as I felt both of their lips agaisnt my neck.

"Damn it Sin. If I had a dick that shit would be hard as fuck right now," she said.

"If you had a dick I would be pregnant by now," I mumbled.

"That wouldn't be so bad," she mumbled.

I bit my lip as her words sent chills down my spine. She did want to have kids with me. I moaned as my clit started to throb.

"What the gay world is going on in this bitch?!" Charity yelled.

I laughed as I heard Red and Dj groan. I blushed a bit and let my head fall into my hands.

"So y'all all together. But Red can come and go if she wants?" Charity asked me.

"Yes," I said and handed her the blunt.

"Why?"'she asked me for the third time.

"Because. I know what Dj and Sin got is stronger than what I could have with the both of them, but I also know its someone else out there for me. But if that don't work out. I know they will take me back," Red said.

"That's stupid,"Charity said as she sipped on her coffee.

"That's why we just say it's open," I said and chuckled.

"Anyway.. why are you here?" Red asked her.

"Ugh. Me and Gail got into. I know she been cheating on me," she said as she sniffled.

I looked over at Red as she rolled her eyes. I groaned this might take longer than I thought.