Threesome?

Deja
Chapter 39

I was stuck in between Sin and Red. They had sandwiched me between them. They both know I sneak out when they go to bed. I'm still going to pay Red ex woman a visit. I looked at the clock and notice it was about 2 in the morning. They both were snoring and cuddled so damn close to me. I've been in this situation before and got out. I slowly slide out of the bed and watched as they cuddle together. I smirked and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my keys to my bike and my phone.

"Where are you going?" I heard Red ask.

"The store," I said as I didn't look at her.

I was sore, tired and aggravated. The worst combination for me. I have no idea how they knew I was gone. Or how they snuck down the stairs.

"It's 3 am," Sin said.

"Go back to bed and it's 2 am," I said and started heading towards the door.

"Deja," I heard Sin say as I felt her hand on my shoulder.

I felt Red roughly moved my head to the side. When did they even get this close to me. Ref placed her hands under my shirt and began to run her hands up and down my stomach.

"Baby," Sin said as she pressed her lips against my neck.

I groaned. They was double teaming me again. I sighed. They was really trying to stop me. This was stupid and my hormones were stupid. I licked my lips.

"Okay," I groaned as they both stopped.

I sighed as they both grabbed a hand and walked me over to the couch. They both pushed me down and sat next to me.

"Deja," Red said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Jenny," I said and smirked.

"You not gonna let this go are you?" She asked me.

"Nope. Y'all two are the only family I have and I won't lose you two," I said.

"DJ you won't lose us," Sin said.

I sighed and sat back. They weren't going to let me go. I shook my head as they both put one leg on my thigh and cuddle into my body.

"I'm going to let you know. If I see her in the streets it's over," I said as I wrapped my arms around both their waist.

"Whatever. Just don't go looking," Red said as she began to rub my stomach and Sin began to rub my ear.

"Shit," I groaned as I laid my head ontop of Sins.

They were slowly making me horny. They gonna have to stop. If they didn't I might take both of them. I really wanted to take both of them but I doubt Sin wants to share me. She had made it perfectly clear that I would never have a threesome ever again. I closed my eyes as I allowed them to rub my body as they talked.

"Deja," I heard Sins voice break through my thoughts.

I was enjoying the tenderness and the soft touch of them both. I haven't done anything with Red in like a year. That was before me and Sin got serious and she got with that fuck nigga.

"Hmm?" I said.

I groaned as I felt Reds hand start to rub lower on my stomach. I swear this was unfair. My hormones were everywhere.

"We have been thinking," Sin said as she moved her head off my shoulder.

"I hate those words," I groaned.

"Why Honey?" Red asked me.

"It means trouble for me. Last time y'all were thinking I ended up at a mall for 6 hours. Then at a nail shop for 2 hours. Oh and my favorite that marathon of fucking Twilight," I said as they both giggled.

It never fails. Everytime I come back from a fight or was in trouble I would end up being punished for it.

"Shut up Honey," Red said and pinched my side.

I groaned and tossed my head back. I swear I'm going to beat Reds ass one day. She always abusing me.

"Stop I'm sore," I whined as they both laughed.

"That's your fault," Sin said as her lips found my ear.

I moved my hand to her ass as she slowly sucked on my neck.

"We were thinking that maybe we could do something," Red said.

I licked my lips as her hand started to make its way down my boxers. I groaned as Sin started to nibble on my neck as her hand found its way to my stomach.

"Something like what?" I mumbled as my other hand made its way down to Red's ass.

"Like a movie. In your bed," Red said.

I bit my lip as Sin pulled back and placed her hand softly on my cheek and turned my head to connect our lips. She kissed me softly. I squeezed her ass.

"Are you really sore?" Red asked me as she pulled her hand out of my boxers.

I was about to deepened the kiss when Sin pulled back. Before I could complain Red hand was on the side of my face as she roughly turned my head to hers and kissed me like the first time she ever kissed me. It was slow but yet rough.  I groaned in her mouth as Sin lips found their way to my ear. My clit was starting to throb and my head was spinning. I squeezed Red's ass receiving that moan I missed. She slowly pulled back and pecked my lips.  Next thing I knew Sin and Red were kissing each other. I bit down on my lip. It was sexy as fuck. I licked my lips and watched as the kiss became passionate. I licked my lips. If this was a dream it was amazing.

"Sin I'm three seconds from fuckin you to sleep and back awake again," I said.

I swear if I could have another girlfriend it would be Red. They looked so much like sex together. I watched as they pulled back and smirked.

"What about me DJ?" Red asked and licked her lips.

"If Sin would let me I would fuck you too," I said.

They both laughed and then stood up. They grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch.

"Let's go watch movies. Then we can go to the mall," Red said.

I groaned. I knew it was coming. Imma probably be in a nail shop, a hair shop, and maybe even some other shit that will have me in tears by the end of the day.  All I know is somebody better give me some pussy before we go. They just teased the fuck out of me.