Hello..Stranger

Red

I licked my lips as I walked into the house with the garden of Roses and my secret Heaven. I bit my lip as I made my way to the kitchen. I been crushing on her for a while actually. She was so good to Mika. Ricki gets hot and cold. I don't think she wants a real relationship with me just somebody to fuck with but she low key controlling like Traci.

I smirked as I  saw her sitting at the kitchen table with a blunt and her phone in her hand. She had on a pair of grey sweats and orange sports bra and of course no shoes or socks.

"Well hello there stranger," I said as she smiled and looked up at me.

"So I'm a stranger now?" Her accent was heavy on her tounge.

"Well it has been a few weeks since I've seen you," I said as I made my way over to her.

"That's on you Jenny. I been here and single apparently," she said and chuckled as she waved her phone in my face.

"When did this happen? And why are you hoeing online Heaven? You lost yo skills?" I asked and smirked as she exhaled and laughed.

She handed me the blunt and placed her elbows on the table as she leaned in.

"She broke up with me two weeks ago," she said.

"Now why would she leave you and all these wonderful  shenanigans?" I asked as I smirked and exhaled.

She chuckled as she stared at me and licked her lips as she sat back and crossed her arms.I swear I should just slide in that spot.

"She said she needed space. To make sure I'm what she wanted," she said and smirked.

"And you just let her go?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"Did I or did she let me go?" She asked as she leaned forward and snatched the blunt from me.

"Either way she is dumb for letting it come to that," I said as I watched as she placed the blunt to her  lips.

"You think so ?" She asked and exhaled as she asked the blunt in the ashtray.

I smirked. I knew she deserved better. I could look at her and tell. She had so much to give to the right person.

"Heaven if somebody has to take a break from you to see  if they want to be with you  they are blind. You have so much to give. To be honest I wish I could be on the receiving in," I said and smirked.

I looked down as her hand grabbed mines.I placed my keys and phone on the table  and I felt my checks start to warm.

"Mila said the same thing," she said as I looked up at her and blushed.

She was making me feel like Dj and Sin did but, she was giving me mad Stormie vibes too. I watched as her orange nails gentle grazed the back of my hand.

"I missed your touch," I said as I looked at  her.

"Heaven! You ready nigga!" Nola yelled.

"Here I come!" She yelled as she stood up and winked at me.

"Where you going?" I asked as she placed this yellow and orange bucket hat on her head.

"Racetrack," she said and winked at me.

I bit my bottom lip. I wanted to be a part of her  life. Even if I was temporary. Besides, who can turn down  the  Major family? I watched as she placed this  white and orange baseball jersey on.

"Can I go?"  I asked as she looked at me .

"Let's go Red," she said and smirked.