Feels Good

DJ

I licked my lips and sighed as I sat down and took off my boxing gloves. I needed a fight. I was itching for one. It was getting harder to process everything. Im just glad imma be graduating in a few. Sin is gonna be done in the spring. Atleast I didn't have to worry about school anymore. I bit my bottom lip.

"You look like you stink," I heard Sin say as she walked down into the basement.

"Just a little bit," I said and looked up at her.

"Go shower," she said and smirked.

"I will in a bit," I said as my phone vibrated against the floor.

I licked my lips and ran over to grabbed it. Yes! Lester. I could possible get in a couple of sneak rounds on the road and they would never know. Come on for thinking. I smirked and answers the phone.

"What up Lester?" I said as I walked over and sat down on the couch.

I watched as Sin walked over and sat down next to me.

"Can you do some trips during ya break?" He asked me.

"Of course. Don't I always," I said as Sin glared at me.

She raised her eyebrow and folded her arms.

"Thanks DJ. And me and the old lady gonna be at y graduation too," he said.

I chuckled. He was like my pops after all.

"Okay. Then I'll be ready to go full time for you,"I said as I sat back on the couch.

"Keep it up DJ. This might be all yours one day,"'he said.

I chuckled.

"I don't want it just yet. You got a good 30 years left," I said as Sin handed me a blunt.

He laughed.

"Alright young blood. I'll talk to you later," he said.

"Alright old man," I said as we both hung up.

"Dj," Sin said as she handed me the controller.

I sighed and placed the blunt to my lips.

"Red wanted to try it and see what happened. Also I did want you to heal up some more. But I know this vibe, ya body language," she said as she lit my blunt as I set up the game.

"I know I said it before and keep taking it back. But it scares me and it hurts to see you in pain. But you are in pain know. We took away your outlet," she said as I exhaled and looked at her.

"If you gotta fight keeping doing it, but find a better fight. No more parking lot fights," she said.

I smirked and licked my lips. That I could do. She smiled and pecked my lips.

"What about Red?" I asked her.

"She knows," she said and chuckled.

"Where is the little red bully at?" I asked her.

She laughed.

"Being a bully on the phone," she said and smirked.

"And the alcoholic?" I asked as we started our game.

"I smoked her out and she cried herself to sleep," she said as I nodded.

"DJ baby," Sin said as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"Let me see it," she said.

I groaned and shook my head no.

"Come on we heard you and Rain talking," she said as I coughed.

"I talked to the doctors," I said as I looked at her.

"DJ. Just leave it alone for now and let's see how we will feel about it," she said.

"What about Red?" I asked her.

"We talked about it and came to the same conclusion," she said.

"Now relax. I've already felt it in your sleep," she said as she got down on her knees.

I bit my lip as I sat back and she grabbed the brim of my shorts and boxers.  She smirked as I sighed. I felt my dick get hard and groaned. I looked down at her and smirked.

"It's still growing. I'm at 7 right now," I mumbled.

"Can I?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Do you know how?" I asked her and raised her eyebrow.

"You forget my best friend is bi and over shares," she said and smirked.

I chuckled and nodded my head as I sat back into the couch. She bit down on her bottom lip as she ran her hand over it. I watched as she smirked and took me in her mouth.

"Fuck," I groaned.

Rain was right. This shit feels good as fuck. I bit my lip as she flicked her tongue against the head of it.

"Shit, Charity is good for something," I mumbled as I felt my body tense then relax.

"I just need this first one," I mumbled as she sped up her pace.

I bit my lip as she slowed down and sucked harder. I hissed. I was gonna fuck her up. Red too. Both of them. I closed my eyes.

"Shit Sin," I mumbled as my legs shook as she sped her pace up.

"Fuck!" I yelled.