Winter Roadtrip?

Sin

"So I take it Red is with Ricki?" I asked Dj as I walked around the front of the couch and handed her a beer.

"Yup. It's just me and you for a while, " she said and licked her lips.

"Good. I feel like being your only focus again," I said  and pecked her lips and sat next to her.

"So since it's just us.. what you trying to do?" She asked me as I laid my head in her lap.

"I don't know let's go out. We ain't been out in awhile," I said.

"Sin we just went out the the movies and dinner yesterday," she said and chuckled.

"Come on Dj I'm on break," I said as she glared down at me with her honey colored eyes.

"You wanna go on the road with me? I wanna make some extra Christmas money," she said and licked her lips.

"Red will be jealous," I said and smirked.

"She'll be fine. She got Ricki," Dj said and licked her lips.

I saw all the nasty thoughts she had planned in there. I smirked and bit my lip as I sat up.

"When do we leave?" I asked her.

She laughed and pulled me back down into her lap.

"Relax Sin. We will leave in like a week," she said as she began to rub my scalp.

"Let's play video games," I mumbled as she handed me a blunt and nodded.

I'm not even gonna front. I'm enjoying just the me and DJ. It was nice having to make sure somebody else was included. I was okay with begin Red's whatever we are. I didn't care as long as I had DJ. I sat up and she groaned while she got up and stretched. I shook my head as I watched her nasty ass pick her boxers out her ass. She needs to go buy some bigger boxers but that nigga is stubborn. She said it's nothing wrong with the ones she got. Clearly hers are to damn little now.

"Dj. We going shopping today. You need some new draws," I said as she sighed and sat next to me and gave me this pink ass controller.

She licked her lips and laid her back as she stared at me . 

"They are little ain't they?" She said and chuckled.

"Very," I said and grabbed the controller from her hand.

"Well I use to didn't have to fit a dick in them that often," she said and chuckled.

I giggled.

"My point. We gonna get you some new bottoms," I said and smiled.

"I think you just trying to see me in some draws," she said and chuckled.

"Yup. The ones I pick," I said and licked my lips.

"Whatever Sin. As long as I get to see you in a pair I can careless," she said and she ran her hand up my thigh.

I laughed and slapped her hand away.

"Later Dj baby," I said and kissed her neck.

She groaned and licked her lips.

"Let's start this game," she mumbled.

I giggled as she got the bong ready as the screen started to load up.  It was our usually let's smoke till the game gets load and then it's all action.

"How long you think we can play for?" I asked her.

"Till you don't want to. I can do this all day pretty much," she said and winked at me.

I laughed it as true. She went MIA for a few days last semester when some game came out. She was stuck in her room for days playing. I don't think she even went to class and the nigga still graduated before me. I think she a smart dumbass or something. I have no idea.