Time out?! For real?

Dj

Sin was mad at me for real she locked my ass out of the room when I went to go grab a beer out the fridge. Shit cut a nigga deep. I sighed and placed the blunt back to my lips as I laid on the couch in my basement. I was super bored and not sleepy yet. I had so much energy to burn off. I took my last puff of my blunt and placed it in the ashtray. I stood up and stretched before I made my way into my little gym. I walked in and hooked my phone up to the speakers and press play on my iTunes workout playlist. I bobbed my head to sound of J Cole Wet Dream.  I grabbed my gloves and walked over to my bar and places a couple of 25 pound plates on the ends. I was gonna start of light and then work my way up. 

"Why are you making all this noise?" I heard Sins voice yell over the music.

"I can't sleep," I said as I turned around and bit my bottom lip.

She had on a sports bra and some boyshorts. Her hair was tied up with a scarf and she was looking so good. I watched as she eyed me up and down.

"I have been standing here calling you for like 5 minutes," she said as she walked over and turned down my music.

I guess I was in my zone. I ain't hear shit. I sat down on my bench and took my shirt off that was now soaked in sweat.

"My bad love," I said and smirked at her.

"You feel better now?" She asked me as she walked over to me.

"I was," I mumbled as she stood between my legs.

"I missed you in bed with me,"  she said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"You kicked me out my room,"  I told her and placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Cause your in time out," she said as I pulled her onto my right leg.

"That cut me deep," I told her as she made herself comfortable and smiled at me.

"You will be alright," she said as she took my shirt and started to wipe my face off.

I looked at her and smirked she smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips. I captured her bottom lip in my mouth and slowly sucked on it.  I felt her hand rest on my shoulder as her other arm wrapped itself around my neck.  She slowly pulled back.

"Sin why you keep fucking with me?" I asked her as she played with the silver chain around my neck.

"You still got this chain?" She asked me changing the subject.

"I still got every gift you ever gave me," I said as I started to rub her back.

She looked at me and smiled. I saw her blush a bit.

"I gave this to you like our freshmen year in high school," she said and smiled at me.

"Yeah I remember," I said as I had played with the gold chain that was on her neck.

"The same day you gave me this gold one," she said and blushed.

"I know," I said as I let my hand slowly trail down the center of her chest.

"What was your favorite gift I have given you?" She asked me and looked me in my eyes.

I let my hand travel down to her breast. She raised her eyebrow and stared me down.

"Your heart," I told her.

She looked at me and smiled so damn big. She looked like a little kid in Christmas.

"And that navy blue nike hoodie you bought me last year," I said and laughed as she hit me.

"Why you gotta fuck up the moment?" She asked me and stood up.

I licked my lips and grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her back onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my forehead on her back.

"Cause I'm childish. And the way you was looking at me is making it so hard to carry out this death sentence you then gave me," I told her as I whined a bit.

I heard her giggle as the sounds of Faith Evans Soon as I get home filled the small room. It was silent for a while. Just soaking in the feeling of us. Nothing else just me and her.

"Do you still play?" She asked me.

"No," I said as I felt her shift.

She got up off my lap and I watched as she walked over to the trumpet case I had hidden behind a stack of just stuff. Mostly my winter clothes and hats. I watched as she reached over everything and pulled the case down along with a few of my clothes. I chuckled and shook my head.

She opened it and took out the blue trumpet and brought it to me. She looked at me and smiled.

"Play me something," she said.

"Now Sin?" I asked her as I took it and ran my hand over the instrument.

She looked at me and nodded her head as she sat down on the floor in front of me. I licked my lips and places the horn to my lips.  It really hasn't been that long. But she ain't gotta know that. I winked my eye and she smirked at me.