The Charm

Sin

"Damn you do smell good. What is that?" I asked her as I stopped her from walking.

I stared her in her eyes and she did the same but she tilted her head. I watched as the high girl before me. Turned into to this very sexy woman before me. Her eyes went this beautiful greenish grayish color but mostly grey. I smirked as she bit her lip and walked closer to me and place her hand on my waist. I nibbled on my bottom lip and She licked hers. It was only a couple people that make me feel this weak. Now she was added to the list. Her presence was just so damn dominanted. I loved it. Not to mention she was a sexy little thing. I looked down at her.

"It's just Lavender oil," She said her accent was heavy.

I shook my head and smirked. I was slipping into this trap. She was making me want her by doing barely anything at all. I bit my lip harder and stared at hers .

"Why Lavender?" I asked her.

I gasped as my heart started to sped up.  Her warmth had changed. It was almost burning. Her temperature was rising and my body was soaking it up.

"Don't be scared mama I only bite when I'm excited," She said and smirked.

"Mmmm stop it. Stormie has taught you well mama, " I said and smirked.

"The Lavender relaxes my wife, which relaxes me, which means a lot of weed and sex,"  She said and chuckled.

I  giggled. She smirked and moved her arm from around my waist. I let out a small moan as I missed her touched .

"Why y'all in the hallway?" Dj asked.

"I just got stormie by Mila," I said and cried.

"How was it?" Dj asked me.

"It was amazing," I said and chuckled as she laughed.

"Did you get pulled in?" Dj asked.

I smirked.

"I got pulled in and under," I said and giggled.

Dj laughed as she placed her hands on my waist. My baby was high as fuck already. I been keeping blunts in rotation for her. She was trying to go out and fuck someone up. I just needed her to stay her ass here.

"You know we could go upstairs for a bit," she said and wiggled her eyebrow.

"No, we got company," I said and laughed as she sighed dramatically.

I bit my lip as she licked hers and looked at me.

"Come on Sin. Let me get a little taste baby," she said as she placed kisses on my neck.

I bit my bottom lip as she pulled me closer and her lips started to dance across my skin.

"Mmm. Baby just wait," I said as I felt her mans agaisnt my thigh.

"You need some real pants on too," I said as she bit down on my neck and slapped my ass.

I moaned into her ear as she gripped my ass.

" I better get all this and some later," she said as she let me go and slapped my ass.

I let out a small moan, as I stared her down. She smirked.

"Help me pick out some different pants Sin baby," she said and winked at me as she made her way back to her room.

I mean why not. They will be okay for a little bit.