...Another Round

Sin

I bit my lip as Dj head fell back agaisnt the couch as she slowly leaned over. Red was a little lot better at that then me. She had more experience. I slowly stood up as Dj groaned and looked down at Red. I quickly took my shorts of and pushed Dj back.

"Damn Sin.When did you take em off?" She hissed and slapped my ass.

I moaned and grabbed her head. I bit my lip as she started at my wetness and let out a small moan. I gasped as her lips wrapped around my clit as her tongue held back nothing. She twirled it
quickly around her tounge.

"Mmmm fuck," I hissed as she wrapped her lips around my clit and began to suck on it.

I gasped as I felt my legs shake. I pulled her hair and gasped as she sucked harder.

"Mmm shit Djjjj," Red moaned as  Dj let go of my clit and hissed.

I bit my lip and climbed off her face and she laid back on the couch as Red slowly rode her.

"Mmm shitt. Sin come here Mami," Dj said as she started at me and licked her lips.

I smirked I knew that tone. She wanted to play after this. She hasn't gotten to tie me up in a while and she really wanted too. But not yet. We still had to get use to her guy and break Red in slowly. She has no damn clue.  I quickly mounted her face. She gripped my hips and her lips picked up were they left off.