Mall Time 2.0

Sin

I watched as DJ came over with almost two trays worth of food. I laughed and shook my head as she sat them down.

"Shut up Sin. You not gonna have me wandering around on a empty stomach," she said and sat down.

"DJ, you got enough food to feed a family of 5," I said as I took the tray of fries and the burger I wanted off the tray.

"It's practice," she said and winked at me.

"For what nigga?"'I said and raised my eyebrow.

"For when you start popping out little Djs and Sins," she said and looked back and forth between the pizza she had and the burger.

"We never talked about how many kids I want," I said and laughed tossing a fry at her.

"You mention it foo," she said and ate the fry that has bounced off her forehead and onto her pizza.

"Girl that was like years ago in highschool," I said and laughed.

"Well how many do you want?" She asked me.

" I don't know. At this point none cause I have to deal with your childish ass," I said and laughed.

She laughed too and nodded her head. After we finished eating me and DJ had started our walk around the mall.

"That is her. Imma prove it to you," I heard some girl say behind us.

I felt the girl tap me on my shoulder.

"Excuse me but aren't you Queen sapphire?" She asked me.

I haven't went by the name in years when I use to go to dance battles. I looked at her and smiled and nodded my head yes.

"I told you it was her!" She semi yelled and and giggled.

I looked over at DJ who was texting somebody on her phone.

"You are the shit! When you gonna go back and show the girls how to do it?" She asked me.

"I retired," I told her as I watched DJ eyes travel to Lids.

"That sucks you were really good," she said.

"Aww thanks honey," I said and smiled.

"Hey how about you and your friend come to this party tonight," she said as she eyed DJ up and down.

Her friend was just staring at DJ not saying a word. I do admit my baby was turning heads today. She was looking good as fuck all causal and shit.

"Yeah I'll see if my girl is up for it," I said.

"Great here's the address and time," she said handing me a flyer.

"Make sure you wear something you can move in," the unknown girl said and winked at me.

I looked over and saw DJ creeping to game stop. I rolled my eyes as the two girls giggled and walked off. I shook my head and made my way over to DJ as she stepped one foot into the store.

"You better get something we both can play," I said.

She looked down at me and smirked.

"I would play you," she said and licked her lips.

"Why don't you?" I asked her and smirked.

I looked at her as a smirked played on her lips. I watched as she slowly walked around me and grabbed the flyer out of my hand.

"21 and up huh?"  She asked.

"Yeah," I said as I watched her turn the flyer over.

"Lacy huh?" She asked me as she held the back of the flyer up to my face.

I smirked as I glanced down at the girls name written on the back with her number. I looked up at DJ and smirked.

"Looks like Imma be playing my new game while you are out," she said and licked her lips.

"Not all. You are coming with me," I told her and pecked her lips.

"But you can still get your game. Never know if you will be in time out," I told her and laughed.

She chuckled and placed her hand on my waist and pulled me closer. She kissed me slowly and pulled back. It was a nice kiss, but if she kept going I would have start moaning. She placed her forehead against mines.

"Don't ever put me in time out for that long again," she said as people walked around us.

"Don't ever stop telling me important shit then," I said as I played with her chain.

"I'm sorry baby," she said.

"I know. Just don't do it okay,"

She placed her other arm around my body and hugged me tight.

"I promise," she said as she let me go.

I sighed as her body moved from mines. I felt so safe and it was the best feeling in the world.

"Let's go get this game," she said and grabbed my hand leading me into the store.

"You know you coming with me right?" I asked her as she picked up some game.

"I don't want to pussy block you," she said and placed the game back.

I punched her in the shoulder as she looked at me and laughed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't be mad when I'm pop all of this ass on some other female," I said.

"You can pop it, drop it, bring it back up. As long as you come back and pop that pussy on my face," she said and stuck out her tongue.

"Shut up DJ you going," I said and laughed.

"That's what you think," she said as she grabbed the newest copy of call of duty black ops.

"Yeah, yeah.. Go pay my nigga," I said and pushed her to the counter.

She laughed and shook her head as she paid for her stuff.

"Footlocker?" She asked me.

I grabbed her hand and placed her arm around my shoulder.

"Footlocker," I said as we made our way there.