Mm de switch up

Robyn

I bit my lip. Dj had such a light touch. She was this gentle rough. She was holding back. I moaned as she lightly flicked her tongue against my clit. I tossed my head back and she sucked on my clit a little and then pulled back. My body would arched and I would moan every time she did it. She was playing with my nut. I groaned and gripped the back of her head and held it there as I slowly began to grind on her face as she let me rub my clit over her tongue and lips.

"Mmmm please Dj," I moaned as he she chuckled and quickly sucked on my clit.

I let out a small scream as she sucked quickly on my clit. I bit my lip and looked over at Sin whose body was shaking. I bit my bottom lip and grabbed her hand and placed it on my breast and then pushed her shirt and bra up and slowly began to suck on her nipple as she moaned.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I felt Nola ram her slef inside of me.

I licked my lips and pulled back as  Nola  slowly started her strokes. I bit my bottom lip as I watched Sin punch Dj in her chest as she whispered something in her ear and slowly inserted Dj inside of her.

I watched as Dj tossed her head back. I moaned as  Nola picked up her pace and Dj seemed to block everybody out as she bent down and bit the shit out of Sins  shoulder. 

"Mmm fuck!" I yelled as Dj pushed my legs up higher and she went deeper.

I bit my lip and placed my hands on her thighs. She groaned as I dug my nails into her thighs and her thrust got deeper. She like that shit now a days.

"Mmm. Don't show out now Robz," she groaned as she grabbed my ankle.

"Fuck Dj!" Sin yelled as the weight of the couch shifted and Dj was next to me.

"Fuck!" I hissed as Nola speed up and I felt my leg shake.

"Mmmm fuck muh daddy," I moaned as I felt my orgasm growing.

I gasped as she picked me up and then  sat us next to Dj and Sin.

"Mmm. Damn you better ride yo dick," Deja said as she slapped Sins ass and she moaned.

I bit my lip as my wife lips found my breast. I hissed as she slowly moved my hips. She felt so much bigger and this curve was hitting. I bit my lip as I wrapped my arms around her neck to adjust to her.

"Come on Robyn. You can do it baby," She mumbled and slapped my ass.

"Fuckkkkk!" I hissed as my body tense and next thing I knew my body jerked up and I squirted all over her and the carpet.

She slapped my ass and pulled me back down roughly on her man. I gasped as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.  I can't wait for Sin to get a little more comfortable.

I watched as Sin gripped Djs neck and then whisper something in her ear. I watched as Dj smirked and quickly pulled out of  her and then Sin wrapped her lips around Dj man. I watched as Deja grunted and her body tensed as she came and Sin slurped it up.  I smirked and followed suit. I placed Nola in my mouth and she groaned and slapped my ass.

"Fuck," She mumbled as she came in my mouth.

"Shit. Stand up and toot that ass up Sin," Deja had turned more aggressive.

I smirked as Nola grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"Wait," I said and smirked.

"What?" Nola said.

"Can I taste Sin first?" I asked.

I watched as Nola licked her lips and looked at Dj.