Just..Damn

Red

"Damn you got all the fucking sandwiches?" I asked as we sat around the table loaded with just sandwiches.

"And Sweet Tea ," Dj said as licked her lips and plotted her move.

"I think we should smoke some before we get into this," I said as she placed her elbows on the kitchen table and smiled at me.

I laughed as her low honey eyes danced with this innocents she had deep down. She was a kid still. She was still my Honey no matter what. I watched as she smiled and nodded.

"You might be onto something," she said as she grabbed my hand.

"I'm still mad at y'all," I said and smirked .

"Why you mad Red?" She asked and smirked.

"Because y'all be getting some mad play lately," I said  and smirked.

I watched as her eyes lit up as she chuckled . She licked her plump lips and pulled me into her with these warm ass pools of honey.

"Ain't you been playing with Heaven and Ricki?" Sin asked.

I bit my lip and looked at her. She had just got out the shower and her dark coco skin just glowed.

"That's not the point," I said as she pulled this blunt from behind her ear and and sat down.

"What's the point then?" Dj asked as she let my hand go.

"Y'all then had some fun with out me," I said and crossed my arms and pouted.

They both laughed at me. I giggled and rolled my eyes.  I licked my lips as Sin stood up as she checked her phone. I bit my lip and slapped her ass as she let out a small moan.

"Stop. I'm sensitive as fuck still," she said as she glared at Dj who just winked and started to unwrap this sandwich.

I bit my bottom lip and placed my hand on DJ's thigh. She took this huge bit out this sandwich.

"Dj," I said as my hand made its way higher.

"Hmmmm," she said as she looked at me with Mayo dripping down her face.

I chuckled and leaned and  used my thumb to wipe the corner of her mouth as my hand found her semi hard guy.

"I need some of this daddy," I said lowly as she smirked.

"Damn! Sin wasn't lying y'all got hella food," Heaven said as I quickly looked at her and smiled.

"That's all DJ's high ass," Sin said as Heaven sat next me.

"Did you miss me?" She asked as she took off her hat and sat it ontop of the subs.

"I just saw you not to long ago," I said and laughed .

"So. Sin hit me up and asked me to come chill with y'all," she said as she reached over me and grabbed the blunt from the ashtray.

I bit my lip she smelled good as fuck.

"Mika is stupid as fuck," I said as I watched her place the blunt to her lips and slowly started to rub Dj through her jeans.

Heaven laughed as she exhaled and placed  the blunt back.

"You sound like Mila," Sins slurty voice filled the air.

I watched as Heaven looked at  Sin and bit her bottom lip as Dj grew in my hand. I bit my lip as my clit throbbed. They weren't even given off fuck vibes  but I wanted to.

"Sin. When you gonna let me taste you?" Heaven asked as Sin laughed and licked  her plump lips and picked up a sandwich.

"Dj can I please taste  this  Sin," Heaven said as she smirked and winked at  me.

"Can we talk about this after we eat?" Dj asked.

I smirked and unzipped her jeans. She looked at me and licked her lips.

"And I need a shower," she  mumbled .