They Here!

DJ

"Yo Stormie," I said and passed the blunt to Sin.

"What up lil nigga," she said.

"Chilling. What on today?" I asked me.

I bit my bottom lip as I watched Sin blow these circles above her head. I bit my lip as I watched hers.

"Nothing much. Gonna chill with the fam and shit,"  She said.

"Damn you should be face first in ya wife's pussy," I said and chuckled.

She laughed and Sin glared at me and punched me in me shoulder. I was still on house arrest from sneaking off to help Major handle some business.

"I mean you know that will happen again," She said.

"I feel ya. Well me and Sin are at the crib , if you can stop swimming at some point y'all come over," I said and grabbed the blunt from Sin.

"I gotchu. The wifey wanna meet and chill with you and yours for real," she said as I placed the blunt to my lips.

"Koo. How long?" I asked.

I watched as Sin stood up and stretched as this. Blue hoodie rose slightly of her stomach. I loves she barely wore clothes. It was the best.

"Probably in a couple of hours," she said.

"Perfect. It give me some time between Sins thighs," I said.

"DJ I SWEAR YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!" Sin yelled and tossed a pillow at me.

I laughed as me and Rainie hung up.

"I can't stand you. You play all damn day," she said and laughed as she pushed me back on the couch.

"I like games," I said and laughed.

"I already like them better," I heard the most beautiful voice I've heard since Sins.

"Stormieee!" I yelled and opened the door.

"Djjj!" She yelled back in a monotone voice.

I laughed as she rolled her  eyes and licked her lips  as her wife finished rolling up her sleeves.

"Fuck you nigga you suppose to be excited to see me!" I said and pulled my second wife into a side hug and kissed her forehead.

"How you doing Milly?" I asked me.

She laughed we only meet once and I'm already in love. I knew my guy was in love. She was so damn warm.

"I'm good. How are you love?" She asked me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Oooo Spanish. My nigga..."

This lucky nigga. My dick got hard instantly at her question. That accent was everything. It was a like a husky Bronx spanish thing going on. I loved it.

"Don't start," stormie said and laughed.

"Got damn Dj I swear to god yo bum ass better be in this house.... STORMIIEEEEE!!" Sin fuss then scream and shot out the door and jump on Rain.

"My Baby Sin!" Stormie yelled and laughed as she caught her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

I tilted my head and looked directly at her ass. I smirked and bit my lip. It is phat. In fact it had gotten a little bigger. I raised my eyebrow as I looked up at Rain who was staring at me. I smirked and nooded my head  to the  left and Stormie moves her slightly.

I felt Milly staring at me as I nodded my head to the right. I looked back at Rain and she was moving her thumb to the right and nodding. I licked my lips as  Mila laughed. I pulled her closer and shook her a bit as she giggled.

"Don't laugh you will blow the view," I whispered.

I noticed the angle getting better. I licked my lips and glanced down as I  watched Mila move her head too. I put up the okay sign as Rain looked down at it and back up us.

"Damn Sin when you get an ass?" Stormie said.

Me and Mila laughed as Sin looked at her and plucked her forehead. She hated when we did that. We loved it though. She has a nice round ass and hips. It matched with her height perfectly.

"I hate both y'all. Stop doing that shit to me. And you got my sister in law in on this shit," Sin said.

"I missed you Sin," Rain said in her heavy accent.

"Here you go and this panties wetting shit. Put me down nigga," Sin said.

I laughed and pulled  Mila in front of me.  I wrapped my arms around her stomach.  I groaned as her body heat pulled me in as she wrapped her arms around mines and her scent relaxed me even more . I licked  my lips . I watched as Rain sat her down. She glared at her and turned around. I watched as Sin bit down on her bottom lip as her pretty brown eyes traveled up and down  Milas body. I smirked.

"How are you doing Sin?" Mila asked her.

"Got damn. Just got damn," Sin said as she looked her up and down.

"She smell just like she look. And my nigga..."

"Don't y'all even!" Sin said and laughed.

"Yessa," Rain said and smirked.

"My king..."

"Mm," stormie said like an old man.

"My mentor,"

"Yes how can I help you?" She said.

"Only somebody of your caliber could pull a woman this got damn fine!" I yelled.

I watched as Rain licked her lips and smirked as she looked down at the ground and nodded her head.

She looked up at me and smirked.

"I mean it's easy when you as fly as me baby," she said and winked.

"Awww shit," I said and chuckled.

"Bring y'all dumb tall asses inside before you embarrass my sister in law," Sin said as she grabbed Milas  hand and pulled her out of my arms.

"We gonna smoke this black then come in. Then we will smoke some more," I said.

"Yeah yeah," Sin said as she pulled her into the house.