Teasing

DJ

"Damn it DJ. You been playing since you got the game," Sin said.

I was sitting on the bed playing my new game. I rolled my eyes.

"I have not," I said.

I heard her sigh. I looked over to see her standing in a towel. Her body was still wet from the shower she took. She had her eyebrow raised and both hands were planted on the door frame. I eyed her up and down as I felt my controller vibrate in my hands. I licked my lips and shook my head and started back playing.

"Well you have since we got back from dinner," she said.

" and what time was that?"

I watched as she came over and stood infront of me. I watched as she took my controller and paused the game. I looked up at her as she smirked and straddle my
Lap. I leaned back so she can get comfortable and she placed her arms around my neck.

"DJ," she said softly as her lips came in contact with my neck.

"Fuck," I groaned as she started to rub the back of my head and plant light kisses on my neck.

"DJ," she said as she moved her arms from around my neck.

I let my hands grip her ass.

"Mmmm DJ baby," she moaned in my ear.

I felt her run her hands down my chest. She stopped her hands on the base of my beater. I watched as she slowly moved her head back and she licked her lips that turned into this sexy ass smile. She didn't even give me a chance to say anything before her lip softly crashed into mines. She kissed me slowly as her hands pulled my tucked in beater out of my shorts and ran her nails up and down my stomach. I gripped her ass tighter.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she let me suck on her bottom lip.

This towel was slowly starting to piss me off. I ran my hand up her towel and back on to her soft plump ass. I let out a slow groan as she dug her fingers deeper into my stomach.  I felt her start to pull away from me as I slowly opened my eyes just in time to see her lip slowly pull back from my teeth. I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows and the right corner of her mouth turned into this aggressive ass smirk. It was a damn I want you to fuck me till you pass out look. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"DJ," she said in this sexy as husky but still light voice.

I was gonna fuck the shit out of this girl. I felt her hands rub my stomach as she grinded her pelvis into mines.

"Yes Sin," I said and licked my lips.

"Can you stop playing and go get ready?" She asked me as she sucked on my neck.

"I'm tired," I said.

I let her body push ours back on the bed as she started to suck on my neck.

"Fuck Sin," I hissed as she let her teeth nibble agaisnt the spot she had been teasing. I felt my clit jump as she bit down harder on my neck.

"Please baby. Just for a little bit," she purred in my ear before she sat up.

I placed my hand behind my head and looked up at her as she placed her hands on my chest and began to slow ride my waist .

"We can stay here and do a lot of this," I said and licked my lips.

"Or we can smoke, go, and you can get more of this when we come back..." She said as her hands moved off my chest and to the towel.

I watched as she smiled a little bit and untied the towel. I smiled and licked my lips admiring all of her body. 

"... And a whole lot of this," she said.

"Fuck," I said.

"Good. Now go shower and hurry up," she said and got off my lap.

I sighed and placed my hand across my face. This the same shit she did when I was in time out. I swear I could almost cry right now. I was horny as fuck and she playing.

"Get up DJ," she sang out.

I moved my hand and looked at her as she was bent over looking for something to wear.

"Give me 5 minutes woman," I said and chuckled.

"DJ don't make me come over there and beat yo ass,"

"I'll make you cum wherever I want to," I said and smirked as she turned around holding her towel to her breast.

"Get in the shower nasty," she said and threw a shirt at me.

We both laughed and I got up off the bed. I walked over to her and stop next to her.  I leaned down to her ear.

"I got something you can wear," I said and slapped her ass.

"Shit DJ,"'she said and ran her hand through her wet hair.

I smirked and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I'm going to need to learn some tricks for her ass. Playing with my hormones to get me to do shit.

"I don't hear no water ugly ass," she yelled through the door.

"You could've heard a lot of water," I said.

"I heard that Deja!" She yelled back.

I laughed and shook my head as I made my way over to the shower.