I was Serious

Dj

I licked my lips as I watched Sin work her magic in the kitchen. I swear she could throw down. Her cooking is one of the reasons I fell in love. It was when I had first moved out of Mama Js. I had been living on my own for a few months and it was nice. Sin came over after school, made me go to Jewels and buy some food. When we got back she went to work in the kitchen and she had made me breakfast food for dinner. As soon as I took a bit I told her I loved her. I was dead ass when I told her too.

"Sin you remember the very first time you cooked for me?" I asked her.

I laughed as she groaned and turned around and looked at me.

"Yes. You had no damn food. We had to go grocery shopping," she said flatly.

I laughed as she turned back around.

"The crazy part was that your apartment was so damn clean," she said and laughed.

I chuckled.

"You know I was serious when I said I Loved you right," I said and smiled as she turned and looked at me.

"I know," she said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and sat back in the chair as I placed a blunt to my lips and smirked. Of course she knew.  Sin knows a lot but never really says shit. That's probably her deadbeat moms fault and all those men. She never said much around too many people and I loved that about her too. You really gotta provoke her to get mad. It took a lot to get her piss. Me fighting was a big button.